VI Tesla

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Cybertruck
Country flag
Only my opinion, but as Mr. Musk is of my generation first thing I thought of when I saw the strip headlight was, you gotta make an easter egg where the head light pulses back and forth Cylon style from Battlestar Galactica. If they could make the sound outside the truck to go with it, even better.
Tie it in with the sentry mode, when you leave your truck and it locks...............
Sponsored

ModelAZ

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Ordered
Country flag
What a great idea and it should not be only an Easter egg but an actual function of sentry mode. Perfect visual cue to intimidate would-be intruders, vandalizers, and careless people to stay away from the truck. Someone tweet this at Musk and give him the idea ;)

TeslaMURF

First Name
MURF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Cybertruck, Ford
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Country flag
Only my opinion, but as Mr. Musk is of my generation first thing I thought of when I saw the strip headlight was, you gotta make an easter egg where the head light pulses back and forth Cylon style from Battlestar Galactica. If they could make the sound outside the truck to go with it, even better.
Tie it in with the sentry mode, when you leave your truck and it locks...............
Then folks would mess with your APC on purpose, especially @ night, so the default would have to be turned off. Then again all Easter Eggs have to be activated, so by default they are all off. My brain hurts - Nevermind...

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
you gotta make an easter egg where the head light pulses back and forth Cylon style from Battlestar Galactica. If they could make the sound outside the truck to go with it, even better.
They already have it (without the sound) in the HPWC

Mule Ferguson

First Name
Mule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, Model P3D+, F150. Cybertruck Tri Motor
Occupation
House Husband
Country flag
Easter egg. Merry Xmas. Our first X 2016 Black , friend's white at the Charlotte SC

Sponsored