Eco Warriors

Shumby

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (ordered), Nissan GTR, Nissan 370Z nismo, Infiniti FX50S, Dodge Dakota
Occupation
Sr. Maintance Engineer
Country flag
I just want to say this is my first EV. I always loved the MS and I am a speed junky. I own a Nissan GTR and a turbo'd 370Z. Track them often. What i hated most about EVs is all the news stories about how they will save the world and the SJWs thay tell me my gas car is evil.

For me I like them for the prefomance and the power.

I must say that i have not come accross the SJW attitude here and it is very nice. This is no different than any of the other car fourms i am on and I really like that.

Thanks all for being a great comunity. Looking forward all this forum have to offer.

(plus there is no Manual vs auto BS in here lol)
Sponsored

Old Spice

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Polaris RZR
Country flag
Welcome to the site Stephen! I've found this to be a great community too. And you're not alone in being a first time EV or Tesla owner. This poll shows that more than 85% of the members here will be a first time Tesla owner.

Saskateam

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1995 Jeep YJ, 2019 Jeep Cherokee, Cybertruck Tri-motor
Occupation
Operating Manager Power Lineman
Country flag
I think there is an aspect of any ev that is good for the environment and will be a part of the cause. However this is a fast tough and large vehicle. It is a new thing and I too like the vehicle based discussion here. The vehicle specs speak for them selves, the design screams in your face and attracts a different crowd.

I am having trouble getting into the other Tesla forums because it is full of the same stuff over and over again and the questions are very basic or way out there.

Cody the cat

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1967 Mercury Monterey
Occupation
Artist
Country flag
I just want to say this is my first EV. I always loved the MS and I am a speed junky. I own a Nissan GTR and a turbo'd 370Z. Track them often. What i hated most about EVs is all the news stories about how they will save the world and the SJWs thay tell me my gas car is evil.

For me I like them for the prefomance and the power.

I must say that i have not come accross the SJW attitude here and it is very nice. This is no different than any of the other car fourms i am on and I really like that.

Thanks all for being a great comunity. Looking forward all this forum have to offer.

(plus there is no Manual vs auto BS in here lol)
I haven’t been kicked out yet so I’m happy.
I agree with this forum being refreshing with forward thinking. Finally. Says a lot about the type of people the brand Tesla attracts.

I have to be honest tho, spell check is my savior
Sponsored