Employee's Cybertruck deliveries imminent? - Per Bill Wright

EvilNuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
If there is a Tri motor 500 mile Cybertruck for the original $69, 420, that reservation list is jumping to 10,000,000. The Tri motor should have nearly 1200 HP, and 3,000 ft lbs torque. No one will care what it looks like.
I was a little worried about configurations, so every year or so, I reserved an additional truck. I should get a new one about every 3 years. So I'll take what ever they offer the first time, and I'll just upgrade in 3 years. Might keep the old one and put it on Turo, or tesla rental, or what ever options they have in about 3.5 years.
Hell if the 500 mile version (tri/quad/whatever motors :)) is under 80k and qualifies for the tax credit that will be gigantic. That would be only 10k over original announced prices and is a pretty realistic possibility given current pricing vs pricing back then.
Sponsored

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
I didn't place my order until over a year after so I am a couple years out on the list in any case. I also origionally reserved the two motor (before I bought a Y) so now I know a 300 mile range EV is not for me so I will be respecing to the 500 ( if it exists)
yeah, the good news for you is that whatever Tesla 'releases' soon-ish will be almost irrelevant to what your ultimate choices might be in a few years

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck (Reserved), Mazda 3 Hatchback
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
I put some stock to the rumor. They're starting to pour out of the factory, and get shipped all over for all the tests & validation that need to happen--looks like they're trying to get it all wrapped up simultaneously.

People recently spotted the film crew filming for the delivery event... I'm hopeful that we'll get the EPA range numbers in a week or two, and the employee delivery event will happen by the end of September
Sponsored