BeleeEV

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
Country flag
The hotwheels version that is. I’m obsessed, as are most of you with any info on the real deal. But has anyone got any new info on when we get the hotwheels version? I bought 5 early this year with December 2020 delivery date. Chomping at the bit to get my little cybertruck fix.
Tesla Cybertruck Expecting cybertruck delivery this month BCC31374-EB54-4F77-B386-F638CFBB5580

Tesla Cybertruck Expecting cybertruck delivery this month A859067B-6665-4CCA-891B-F12CD9A0E0BE
Sponsored

OP
OP

BeleeEV

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
Country flag
I wish I got the bigger one, but that sold out in no time flat. So I’m hopeful they will be able to turn out the 1:64 by the 15th like the article says. Thanks! That’s what I was looking for.

CybrTrkWdWk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dual Motor FSD
Occupation
Design, Woodworking
Country flag
I ordered two 1:64 scale ones for my kids and I can't wait to to throw some BBs at the windows!

TruckDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri-motor
Country flag
It looks like it needs more ground clearance. Might get stuck on a paper clip, or a sheet of paper.

hridge2020

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Occupation
Aircraft Fixed/Rotary - Rocket/Missile/Spacecraft/Air Defense Scientist
Country flag
Got Email from Mattel..

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I appreciate you reaching out to us regarding your Cybertruck order under ---------- I apologize for the inconvenience that you have not yet received this item. Currently, your R/C Cybertruck is on back order and was moved until May 1, 2021. This item is made-to-order, the manufacturing process can be lengthy, which is why they are on back order. Please note this date is an estimate, and your item may ship before or after this date. Rest assured that you will be getting the order confirmation via email as soon as the item ships.

I apologize for the delay, but I know it will be worth the wait!

Small Version...

:(. No Christmas Delivery

Last edited:

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Got Email from Mattel..

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I appreciate you reaching out to us regarding your Cybertruck order under ---------- I apologize for the inconvenience that you have not yet received this item. Currently, your R/C Cybertruck is on back order and was moved until May 1, 2021. This item is made-to-order, the manufacturing process can be lengthy, which is why they are on back order. Please note this date is an estimate, and your item may ship before or after this date. Rest assured that you will be getting the order confirmation via email as soon as the item ships.

I apologize for the delay, but I know it will be worth the wait!

:(. No Christmas Delivery
All of he hubbub about a delayed CT schedule. Maybe they were talking about this version.

OP
OP

BeleeEV

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
Country flag
Oh no! That’s terrible news. I was shooting for Xmas gifts. Did you order the large one or the small one. I thought the small was was to be shipped yesterday.

Ehninger1212

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3 E-Tron - 2005 Land Rover LR3 - T-Bucket - 1951 chevy 3100
Occupation
Architect/Fabricator
Country flag
They are just trying to give you the full Tesla experience.
Sponsored