F-150 Owner Just Had First Ludicrous Experience/ DART

ScoobyDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck/ F150
Country flag
I've never made my own post here, I typically just chime in once in a while, try to give constructive input but otherwise don't post for the sake of posting...

However had 2 incredible experiences in the past 48 hrs.

1) I got to watch the DART launch from Vandenberg in person, no matter how many times I've gone to the beach to watch them streak overhead from many miles away. Nothing compares to feeling and hearing it in person, Blue Angels on full after burner don't compare to turning an entire city from pitch Dark to complete daylight. Followed by bone vibrating lightning crackling sound that just makes you want to shout in excitement!

2) I was given the opportunity by a generous individual at the launch to feel what Ludicrous mode feels like. For reference my only experience in performance EV's, is an early model S dual motor with a 4.4 0-60 that was still absolutely amazing. I remember driving my good old F-150 after thinking wow this right peddle is heavy and boring.... However even having experienced an early model S dual motor, it didn't remotely prepare me for the inescapable grin, laughter and excitement I felt when asked "are you ready?...." in ludicrous mode. For privacy I won't upload me losing my mind in laughter in that Model S.
But after such an incredible event, I figured I'd make my 1st post.

I've never been more excited for Cybertruck, as a truck guy I still see range, off road capability and towing being the primary pillars of a good truck.
However, I can't deny how hard I laughed and enjoyed Tesla's performance. If Tesla can deliver the range I've never been more excited to go FULL electric!!!

Watching DART/ SpaceX turn night into day was amazing!

Tesla Cybertruck F-150 Owner Just Had First Ludicrous Experience/ DART IMG_6580.PNG
Sponsored

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Awesome picture, awesome post.

9 months in and my Model Y still makes me happy when I punch the throttle. It seems like it should wear off. Getting even more in the CT3 is going to be insane. Cannot wait.

OP
OP

ScoobyDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck/ F150
Country flag

9 months in and my Model Y still makes me happy when I punch the throttle. It seems like it should wear off. Getting even more in the CT3 is going to be insane. Cannot wait.
I was feeling so patient before, thinking yes I've felt early model S dual motor before its awesome 4.4 seconds in a sedan wow that's crazy! Then tri-motor cybertruck will be considerably better, however after feeling 2.3 second ludicrous acceleration and knowing cybertruck will be slightly moderately slower but a friggen truck!! blows my mind.

I was driving my pickup back through LA traffic thinking man, does all of this feel archaic! Well done Tesla well done!

rr6013

First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shorttakes.substack.com
Vehicles
1997 Tahoe 2 door 4x4
Occupation
Retired software developer and heavy commercial design builder
Country flag

Torque is an addiction. Agreed insane is Plaid torque that will infect the R toe of every owner - Plaid toe. Elon will add Plaid toe sneakers to the TeslaStore.