Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S, 3, X, Y, i3
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Congratulations . I figured mine on December 29 also in Atlanta with RN number 1127 still not received VIN . SMH !!
You should have gotten yours way before mine. Hopefully, you'll have it this month for sure!

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
I saw the tricks that they had in Duluth last weekend and there were 13 trucks there then. I was in Knoxville today, they had 8 hidden.
Once they get the pedal advisory worked out, I think that were getting ready for

Fast and Furious deliveries!

MuzzyTx

First Name
Muzzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I finished my loan paper on March 21st and No VIN number yet I’m getting frustrated , I’m thinking to cancel my order and wait till next year and get it probably 20k cheaper

DumpsterFire

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Mouth Breather
Country flag
I finished my loan paper on March 21st and No VIN number yet I’m getting frustrated , I’m thinking to cancel my order and wait till next year and get it probably 20k cheaper
Good idea! You should cancel and wait for the non foundation. You seem like a guy who’s patient enough to wait another year….😂😂

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
When was your order date? I'm assuming that it may have been near when you finished loan. As such, I'd anticipate July for you.

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
I got msg back than said April-June 🤷🏼‍♂️
Let me put that in context. People who got a Jan-Mar estimate with Dec orders are just starting to get theirs now.

I don't want to bust any bubbles, but it seems that too many people go around to their friends saying "I ordered a Cybertruck" and then probably get laughter and taunts of "Where's your Cybertruck"

My suggestion, don't tell anyone that you've got it until you do.

Driving up in one is so much more of a surprise!

Laurab1972

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD Foundation Series Cybertruck
Country flag
I was told my Tesla rep not to do loan paperwork at time of order. That it had no impact on assignment of Vin number, however, that loan guarantees only good for 30 days since they know it’s gonna be 30 days to wait because it will keep hitting your credit score when you have to re-apply. I also configured my order with deposit on March 21. But have not completed loan documents because of what they said.

MuzzyTx

First Name
Muzzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I think there was a msg on screen to finish the tasks to not delay the delivery or something like that
Sponsored