Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Now that's the headline I'd like to see. So tired or speculating, hearing mumbo-jumbo and rumors, inferring, putting two and two together (it's never four). I so need some real meat on the Cybertruck! C'mon, Elon, throw us a bone, blab-nabbit! April 7th is a shitload more than "a month or so", and we really want to know! So break out some news, dude. It'll be good for you. It'll be good for the country, and the world as a whole. If nothing else, it'll be good..for...
MEEE!
Sponsored

Pilot4hire

First Name
Woor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3, Roadster and Cybertruck
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
Now that's the headline I'd like to see. So tired or speculating, hearing mumbo-jumbo and rumors, inferring, putting two and two together (it's never four). I so need some real meat on the Cybertruck! C'mon, Elon, throw us a bone, blab-nabbit! April 7th is a shitload more than "a month or so", and we really want to know! So break out some news, dude. It'll be good for you. It'll be good for the country, and the world as a whole. If nothing else, it'll be good..for...
MEEE!
I need an invitation. PLEASE 703-626-6917

ÆCIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
If you're that impatient, then you're ill equipped to fully appreciate the Cybertruck no matter what awesomely innovative technology it would contain. Might've known there would be a troll pop in here at some point. That just means Tesla is doing so awesome, that haters are becoming more insecure and worried. Is that you Gordon??

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
If you're that impatient, then you're ill equipped to fully appreciate the Cybertruck no matter what awesomely innovative technology it would contain. Might've known there would be a troll pop in here at some point. That just means Tesla is doing so awesome, that haters are becoming more insecure and worried. Is that you Gordon??
lol maybe that Bodhisattva troll is Gordon's new moniker.

BenH

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 LR
Occupation
Landscaper
Country flag
yeah, 30 years later, I wouldn't be surprise Cybertruck can fly.

Mac

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck and model 3
Occupation
Insurance
Country flag
MEEE!
Please Brother Elon, Cyber truck info! Throw a brother a bone.
own two Teslas, stock holder, ordered Starlink first day “still waiting” waiting for my top tier Cyber truck.
Fl. Tag: CYBRTK 3. Just waiting for my truck to put it on.
im 73 going on 74. 22,000 in line but just hoping to live long enough to drive my truck, just ONCE!

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
yup...... where did the CT bit come from? another rumor?
Because it's the Cyber Rodeo.

And they've shown off the Cybertruck the last several events. It would almost be weird if they didn't bring a couple trucks to the show.

-Crissa

uff_da

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Because it's the Cyber Rodeo.

And they've shown off the Cybertruck the last several events. It would almost be weird if they didn't bring a couple trucks to the show.

-Crissa
We can't help ourselves can we! We just keep building up our expectations- there is no way to avoid it.

I am with you, that there will be a few prototype vehicles there. Hopefully there will be a "newer" version of one so we can pick apart every blurry photo and video like a flock a starving vultures.

I highly doubt there will be any staged announcing of anything though. Maybe Elon doing an off the cuff speech sort of like Giga Berlin.
Sponsored