Free Cybertruck images (exterior and interior)

EV130

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rented Tesla Model S, 3
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
Where can we find images, NOT trademarked (TM), that we can download and share to promote the Cybertruck?

Thinking about starting a local meetup spot for Cybertruck fans and want to get great photos of the truck!
Sponsored

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Where can we find images, NOT trademarked (TM), that we can download and share to promote the Cybertruck?

Thinking about starting a local meetup spot for Cybertruck fans and want to get great photos of the truck!
You can ask around to some of the people on the forums. While the images are “copyrighted” (all original works are sort of), they can give you permission to use them.

(A fair number in the Peterson Museum thread right now)

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag

The Tesla Gallery is 100% renders. I don’t think there is a real photo in the bunch.
I was just at the Petersen museum and I agree 100% those "images" there were differences between those and the first Concept truck. Also, a long time ago I pointed out how the tire tracks don't match the tire tread.

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
If you only want to use photos in the fashion you mentioned, I can't imagine there being a need to worry about trademarks.

BTW, like others have mentioned. There are newer prototypes out now, but I posted photos I took of the Cybertruck at The Petersen, and I don't mind at all if you use them in a NON-commercial way like you described. That's why I posted them here, so Cybertruck fans could see them.

My photos are here: https://www.cybertruckownersclub.co...terson-museum-exhibit.5736/page-5#post-127447

PhilEsq

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck ordered and two MB GLC
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Any image on Google is copyrighted, so the license terms must be determined. In fact, anything you create, such as a scribble on a napkin, is instantly copyrighted as you begin scribbling.
Sponsored