Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram diesel
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Just came across this browsing YT for Tesla content. This dude is an Aussie for sure! HAHA

Note: He is not a fan of EV's, Tesla and Elon Musk.

Part 4 of a 4 part series

Sponsored

Geo

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru STI, KTM450EXC
Country flag
I think you will find that John is actually a fan of E.V's, confirms he drives an EV, is complimentary of Tesla car's performance and is accurate about Tesla's sales success as selling 1 in 6 EV's.
And is hopeful about EV's future growth.

John : " If over the next 10 years EV's grow tenfold, this will be a great thing "

It's just he's funny and accurate about the hype around Tesla.
And the many sycophants it has.
And he carefully rips some of the Tesla fan boy's hype apart.

But to quote Elon himself who acknowledges this,
the share price could get smashed like a "soufflé under a sledgehammer".

P.S. If you watch any of the many many Tesla fanboy's you tube video's that make it clear there is no number the share price cant hit today, that could be termed excessive, let alone absurdly stratospheric, then yes you will not enjoy Johns reality check. :LOL:

I suggest people start at Part 1 of 4 first, or if they can handle it
" Why Tesla is doomed in 2021 "

Or watch the reviews about Ford's Mach e, which suggest its quite a worthy EV that will do well in the market and grow the EV pie !

P.S. Oh' and personally I think Elon is for the most part a benevolent genius.
Not without his flaws but a benevolent genius none the less.
And I would follow Elon anywhere, but I do agree with John, and the Monty Python crew,
he's not the Messiah ;)

Last edited:

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I like his points. Though I think he's a step or two behind where Elon is headed. For instance this video where he recommends the perfect EV. The Chitoux EV. It's very similar in price point to the upcoming $25000 EV from Tesla.

Overall he has his head on straight and makes great points. Some of his references are very Australia specific though. Recently I've been watching a lot of Australia based shows on Netflix so I kind of get some references but a lot of them just fly by. And I like his MALS hat. MALS - Make Australia Less Shit.

Overall a good channel it seems.

Note: for those who take exception to his video in the OP post, he recommends that you subscribe, then unsubscribe, then subscribe again, and unsubscribe again. All so that you can "give it to him twice". LOL
Sponsored

• Haha
Reactions: Geo