Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
On the reveal event didn't they have the plugs in the bed, which would make sense since they most likely were not considering frunk as high use or important at the time. Most likely the intro of the mega frunk from Ford had them redesign frunk but keep the outlets in the rear.
Thats a shame... it would have been nice to keep an electric cooler in theree

Justinmo23

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Construction
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck Frunk With Liner Insert.jpeg

And that's a Cybertruck logo in the back wall of the frunk. Animated image by @1993FordAerostar showing it more clearly. 👍

cybertruckLogo_frunk2.gif

[/QUOTE]

I thought that the logo really lit up, as a light for the frunk. That would be a cool upgrade!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rover
Country flag
I don’t see this as a better frunk than the Cybertruck’s. With all the protrusions it’s not very functional. The CT has a nice flat surface to slide in grocery bags, toolboxes, luggage, or what have you. Plus it will be easier to keep clean without all those dirt collecting crevices.

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
All these dramatic post lately on how bad the CT is or how disappointing it is seems to be coming from a lot of names I don't recognize and have 2 to 20 posts.

Hmmm
Bots just like me.

My software has feelings too you know.

DrShah

First Name
Samir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR
Occupation
Surgeon
Country flag
You might be joking (a little) but I think some patio lounge cushions could turn that into something comfy to sit in, with shade!
Seriously … Gotta keep my wife off Etsy 😩

AlDente

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y, Model 3 (2), Model X
Country flag
Because it's such a different vehicle for Tesla and really any truck ever made, this might be a good product to buy after a year or two. Late reservation holders having a long wait will benefit from Tesla's agile manufacturing process.

That said, I'm taking the first one I can get as these little quibble issues haven't dampened my enthusiasm. But I understand that some reservation holders (hopefully low #'s) may want to hit the pause button and I encourage them to do just that. Pretty sure 2nd gen CT's will be better... :)
Sponsored