FSD Fact or Fiction? See a refund in the future?

LoneWolfO6

First Name
Thomas
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3
Occupation
Retired Military
Country flag
https://apple.news/AFVVA-nLLTY2ddLRBSXYG3w

Hope they can get the human factor incorporated into the FSD tech. Similar to learning English for the first time, English being the hardest language to learn due to all the slang. The FSD just can’t get the human factor down to fully move to level 5 autonomous driving. Seen this happen in the past selling a product that cant be delivered.

“Elizabeth Holmes dropped out of Stanford University at 19 to start blood-testing startup Theranos, and grew the company to a valuation of $9 billion. But it all came crashing down when the shortcomings and inaccuracies of the company's technology were exposed, and Theranos and Holmes were charged with "massive fraud."Aug 11, 2020 Business Insider.

OneLapper

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 328d Sportswagon
Country flag
Good grief dude.

Did you read this? Did you see this line?

I quote; " [emphasis added and hat tip to Gordon Johnson for the lead]"

Gordon Johnson! Probably the worst TSLA short out there. Annual returns of -7% ytd. Ranked one the worst investors to give your money to. Source: Tip Ranks Gordon Johnson

I'm sure Gordon PAYS people to write this stuff. Who on earth would take a "lead" from Gordon Johnson???

(n) (n) (n) (n)

Last edited:

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Also, apple links get redirected based upon your platform, and they can expire, so it's best to link directly to the source.

I can't comment on the article, because I can't read it.

-Crissa

Advertisement

Advertisement