Full Cybertruck review by Out of Spec Kyle: Service Mode, Wiper, Powertrain, & Much More

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
How is it that your profile lists four Tesla, yet you have a Centerpoint J1772 charging station at home?

Are you one of those people who were fooled into getting a J1772 unit to "futureproof" your home charging solution (even though the Tesla charge standard was already the bonafide N. American EV charging standard)?
Sponsored

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
OOS Kyle takes some time to understand his style, but once you "get" his delivery style, he's all business.

If you want slooowwwwww, EVDave is God Emperor of 2x speed needed.
Nope. No one can beat the late, great Jack Rickard in the need for speed. He is still untouchable!

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I stopped in a couple of minutes as well. I keep up so not sure what additional value this brings at the cost of two hours.
Are you seriously suggesting you can judge the entire video by the first two minutes? :rolleyes:

I'm speechless at comments like this. It's like our forum has been invaded by a bunch of Johnny-come-lately who live in an alternate reality. And it's not a happy place.

The threat posed by Cybertruck, with its ground-breaking design and engineering, has created a fracture in the space-time continuum.

prmody

First Name
Palak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, Cyberbeast
Country flag
Are you seriously suggesting you can judge the entire video by the first two minutes? :rolleyes:

I'm speechless at comments like this. It's like our forum has been invaded by a bunch of Johnny-come-lately who live in an alternate reality. And it's not a happy place.

The threat posed by Cybertruck, with its ground-breaking design and engineering, has created a fracture in the space-time continuum.
We all have our own way to build judgement, in a very similar way to you judged my comments. The way the video goes is not worth my time. I spend awful lot of time going through various news and I know what is worth my time. If you have extra time, I am sure you would find it entertaining.

Finally I ended up watching it anyway, and it made me regret. Most content delivered in the video is not new. As a pro-you tuber one should be mindful of what is already covered and not deliver the same content again. That's just my opinion.

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
We all have our own way to build judgement, in a very similar way to you judged my comments. The way the video goes is not worth my time. I spend awful lot of time going through various news and I know what is worth my time. If you have extra time, I am sure you would find it entertaining.

Finally I ended up watching it anyway, and it made me regret. Most content delivered in the video is not new. As a pro-you tuber one should be mindful of what is already covered and not deliver the same content again. That's just my opinion.
I watched it at 1.75X speed and, considering that I don't yet have a Cybertruck to explore the menus and other details myself, I found it very useful to get someone's first-hand impressions while actually exploring it.

Trbizwiz

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P, Model 3 RWD, Dodge Challenger
Occupation
Logistics
Country flag
How is it that your profile lists four Tesla, yet you have a Centerpoint J1772 charging station at home?

Are you one of those people who were fooled into getting a J1772 unit to "futureproof" your home charging solution (even though the Tesla charge standard was already the bonafide N. American EV charging standard)?
I cant speak directly for the original commentor, but I have a non Tesla charger installed in my garage, even though I currently own tow Tesla's, with a CT on order. My reason is because my utility offers off peak charging, but you must use their charger, and it is included in the monthly fee of $31. But for that I get unlimited off peak charging, which is roughly 18 hours per day. For the immense value in savings, I don't mind the adaptor in my Tesla's. Given the choice, I would happily buy the Tesla charger, if my utility would allow it on the off peak plan. It is a better charger in every way, but I save roughly $150 per month, so it is what it is. When the Cybertruck gets here, that savings will increase dramatically.

Smokehouse Brown

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Willis
Occupation
Rocket Surgeon
Country flag

Thanks for the Pro Tip. Think I'll pass and just read the comments.