Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Can't be jealous of a video game?

-Crissa
I was always jealous of Mario in Donkey Kong. Maybe my jealousy was misplaced.

Vrakpant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Land Rover 109, Ford Transit Custom
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck Funny Cybertruck memes, images, videos 🤣 attila-gallik-1
while we wait, some images from Attila Gallik over on artstation.
Tesla Cybertruck Funny Cybertruck memes, images, videos 🤣 attila-gallik-santa

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Now we know what the Cybercoupe is going to look like.
I'm hoping that it will lower like that, while backed into my driveway. It's amazing how wide it looks just by lowering it.

rr6013

First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shorttakes.substack.com
Vehicles
1997 Tahoe 2 door 4x4
Occupation
Retired software developer and heavy commercial design builder
Country flag
Cybertruck as work truck :eek:

Cybertruck as Work Truck.jpg
See no reason that the rear tailgate/sail couldn’t provide this rack support! It is well within the scope of the vehicle design brief, core utility specs and target market application.

Tesla could provide for the top of the tailgate or sail pilar to electronically extend up and lock into weight-carry position. No “finger pinch“ moving parts, no user manual configuration and automagically disappear out of sight when not in-use.

Integration eliminates rigid pipe rack construction, necessity for an engineered platform and does away with the requirement for horizontal struts front-to-rear. Integration automatically enforces a load limit, CG for stability and safety envelope.

Kool points in competition with FORD Lightning frunk workbench integration.

rr6013

First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shorttakes.substack.com
Vehicles
1997 Tahoe 2 door 4x4
Occupation
Retired software developer and heavy commercial design builder
Country flag
I thought the height could be set when setting the seat and mirror settings. The how to is in he manual. I saw a video for a Mode 3 showing how to do it and he only found out by reading he manual. I cannot remember the link right now.

if the model 3 can do it, I am sure the CT will as well. When car is turned off, car raises/lowers to exit height. When started, returns to set drive height.
btw, trust the manual over my faded memory.
Robotaxi note: Dynamic seat height is the new butt warmers!
No single feature was more complimented when in “UBER”:service than door open “seat height”. NONE

People of all walks of life commented how easy, much preferred and reason they liked the whole ride; because it didn’t hurt them, their back, hips or neck contorting to enter/exit the vehicle. A significant number of the general population struggle when seat height entering and exiting a vehicle is too low to the ground. Its not at all a disabilities issue.

Dynamic seat height(s) are totally deal makers.

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
See no reason that the rear tailgate/sail couldn’t provide this rack support! It is well within the scope of the vehicle design brief, core utility specs and target market application.

Tesla could provide for the top of the tailgate or sail pilar to electronically extend up and lock into weight-carry position. No “finger pinch“ moving parts, no user manual configuration and automagically disappear out of sight when not in-use.

Integration eliminates rigid pipe rack construction, necessity for an engineered platform and does away with the requirement for horizontal struts front-to-rear. Integration automatically enforces a load limit, CG for stability and safety envelope.

Tesla came out with High Definition images back in 2019. This image shows their roof rack anchor points. Which coincide with the pillars for maximum strength. They had an image of a Cybertruck with a construction roof rack in the 2019 reveal. I think it's a given, that they intend for the Cybertruck to have that kind of utility.

Tesla Cybertruck Funny Cybertruck memes, images, videos 🤣 anchorpoints

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
..sail pilar to electronically extend up and lock into weight-carry position. No “finger pinch“ moving parts, no user manual configuration and automagically disappear out of sight when not in-use.
Great idea!

Not sure it'd be 'no pinch' but that is a pretty neat idea. Not sure where you'd stuff the extra metal when stowed, tho.

-Crissa

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Not sure why this photo is in the “funny photos” thread at all. There will almost certainly be Cybertrucks with Ladder racks installed on them. Only think a little goofy is it’s unlikely the rack would be parallel to the top of the back. That puts loads skyward where they produce massive drag.

Tesla Cybertruck Funny Cybertruck memes, images, videos 🤣 1652815013252

I love this idea. Alternatively even just a fold up leg. My Outback had some fantastic roof rails where the horizontal rails would fold away and flip out only when needed. I would love to see similar functionality on the CT!
Sponsored