Funny Cybertruck memes, images, videos šŸ¤£

alan auerbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'90 Isuzu PU (has to last until my CT arrives), '91 Grand Marquis, '02 Grand Cherokee (I'm so grand I can't stand it), e-bike.
Occupation
Retired prof.
Country flag
I thought the height could be set when setting the seat and mirror settings. The how to is in he manual. I saw a video for a Mode 3 showing how to do it and he only found out by reading he manual. I cannot remember the link right now.

if the model 3 can do it, I am sure the CT will as well. When car is turned off, car raises/lowers to exit height. When started, returns to set drive height.
btw, trust the manual over my faded memory.
My Citroen's adjustable-height air suspension worked great in its early days. For instance, simply gassing up with the motor running (common back then), the rear would start to lower, then the car would level itself. But as it aged, it would gradually lower overnight, so you had to watch what you parked over. Could not source the internal leak.

The oldest Teslas have aged barely a decade, and those with air suspension much less, and are rare where roads are salted in the winter. Hope that feature works way longer than it did for me.

Bill906

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Country flag
Was anyone else reminded of my favorite early 80ā€™s kids toy when they first saw the Cybertruck?

Tesla Cybertruck Funny Cybertruck memes, images, videos šŸ¤£ 02B12269-4DA2-4A9B-902D-75AC6B9C72A0

Tesla Cybertruck Funny Cybertruck memes, images, videos šŸ¤£ ECC502FA-05B9-40BF-A059-7967E8EDE59F

BIG TRAK!!!

1. Battery Electric Vehicle
2. Had two separate batteries. Large battery pack (four D cells) for traction motors and one 9 volt for controls etc.
3. Programmable autonomous driving.
4. Revoutionary design. Did not look like any of The ā€˜traditionalā€ toys on the market.
5. Amazing towing capabilities (to scale)

CyberCat

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
78 El Camino, 81 El Camino 4X4, 13 Sonic, 67 GTO, Dual-Motor CT
Country flag
Ever since people started putting out patterns for paper models of the CyberTruck, I've had the idea to blow one up and make it out of cardboard. I built one back in December and its still sitting in the living room floor. Probably will be until the real one is sitting in the driveway.

Tesla Cybertruck Funny Cybertruck memes, images, videos šŸ¤£ 20200111_153310[1]

OneLapper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 328d Sportswagon
Country flag
Ever since people started putting out patterns for paper models of the CyberTruck, I've had the idea to blow one up and make it out of cardboard. I built one back in December and its still sitting in the living room floor. Probably will be until the real one is sitting in the driveway.

20200111_153310[1].jpg
Great litter box idea!

ThisGuyTalks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline, Subaru Forester
Country flag
I started a new YouTube channel within the last couple of months and one of my first videos was kind of a tongue in cheek look at the cybertruck. I also have a Rivian R1T and Nikola Badger video on my channel as well. I hope you enjoy!

Tesla Cybertruck

cyberforce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Space Cowboy
Country flag
Was anyone else reminded of my favorite early 80ā€™s kids toy when they first saw the Cybertruck?

02B12269-4DA2-4A9B-902D-75AC6B9C72A0.png

ECC502FA-05B9-40BF-A059-7967E8EDE59F.jpeg

BIG TRAK!!!

1. Battery Electric Vehicle
2. Had two separate batteries. Large battery pack (four D cells) for traction motors and one 9 volt for controls etc.
3. Programmable autonomous driving.
4. Revoutionary design. Did not look like any of The ā€˜traditionalā€ toys on the market.
5. Amazing towing capabilities (to scale)
Yesss! I had one of those and loved it, wish I still had it...