Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Can we bring the best pictures and the best videos and post them here? Please try to attribute photos or videos if possible.

I’ll edit this post to move the most upvoted pictures and videos in this thread (Like or Love the posts).

I’ll start with one picture and one video which I think deserve the “Best” designation.

@Tesla posted this in their Twitter Feed.

Tesla Cybertruck The Best of Cyber Rodeo Coverage 1649553047395

This video has great overall coverage and some seemingly exclusive Cybertruck footage around the 9:50 mark.

Sponsored

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Seriously, of course it will polarise opinion, but drivers following will be mesmerised.

Tesla Cybertruck The Best of Cyber Rodeo Coverage 1649557974025

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
no way there is a fold down midgate from that image. But there is under bed storage! the way more useful feature out of the two!

midgaters - 0
tailgaters - 1
That underbed storage lid looks big enough for a spare too now. Like in the track CT photos.

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Can we bring the best pictures and the best videos and post them here? Please try to attribute photos or videos if possible.

I’ll edit this post to move the most upvoted pictures and videos in this thread (Like or Love the posts).

I’ll start with one picture and one video which I think deserve the “Best” designation.

@Tesla posted this in their Twitter Feed.

1649553047395.png

This video has great overall coverage and some seemingly exclusive Cybertruck footage around the 9:50 mark.

as one of the many people who have reserved a CT, and one who has watched videos everyday. I have to say that I cannot fathom the size of this place.....from the air, everything seems flat but the elevation is breathtaking as well as the inside of the building......it is enormous......they must have been working for a month or more to have that place set up for the big day.....Lights, exhibits of the working equipment and everything needed was some kind of feat......WELL DONE TO ALL!!!!

I have to admit I am really excited now.....I know sometime I ranted and sounded like I was ready to throw in the towel, but after seeing this and other video, along with the live stream, I have to say I have been converted back to a believer and have a better understanding of what is being done there to get ready for CT and Y production......Kudos to everyone

hopefully our wait will go by fast and for those who have reservations from 1-75,000, it will be fun to get out truck in 2023......

thanks for the video!

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag