chalupacabre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 T3LR/DM
Occupation
vetter
Country flag
Starting to find glamping items to fit the CT to become a comfortable National/State Park overnight visitor. First item, $20 portable cooktop. 1000W,
Tesla Cybertruck Glamping items for the Cybertruck IMG_20210516_120343
Sponsored

OP
OP

chalupacabre

First Name
chalupacabre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 T3LR/DM
Occupation
vetter
Country flag
Will also equip CT with toaster oven (thanks CT guy), portable refridge, ice maker, microwave, solar shower bag (with some sort of davit hanger), dry toilet, 5gallon water containers with dispensing attachment, and a rollable solar panel to offset the living power consumption. Suggestions?

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Will also equip CT with toaster oven (thanks CT guy), portable refridge, ice maker, microwave, solar shower bag (with some sort of davit hanger), dry toilet, 5gallon water containers with dispensing attachment, and a rollable solar panel to offset the living power consumption. Suggestions?
Coffee maker, TV, You name it, all the comforts of home!

HaulingAss

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 Perform, FS Cybertruck
Country flag

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
If it can handle 1500 watts, a Vitamix on those hot summer days can turn hell into heaven

I'm more of a lights, lights, and more lights sort ^-^
Bugs lovem too.

Don't forget your Starlink! High speed, low latency internet is what makes glamping, Glamping!
Yup, all you need is to be in middle of Mukuntuweap national park and be connected to the office so you can be reminded what is waiting for you when you come back. Then again, after over a year in my cocoon, I am out on a real vacation and the first thing I did, hooked up to WiFi and started typing this. I guess I don’t need Starlink to be pathetic.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Yup, all you need is to be in middle of Mukuntuweap national park and be connected to the office so you can be reminded what is waiting for you when you come back. Then again, after over a year in my cocoon, I am out on a real vacation and the first thing I did, hooked up to WiFi and started typing this. I guess I don’t need Starlink to be pathetic.
Hmm.... There are so many other things available on the intersurfer tubes than work. Just cause you have a connection doesn't mean you have to connect to work.

If you are out camping, how about looking up that next closest waterfall you could hike to. Or try to figure out if that snake that bit you was venomous or not. Watch a video tutorial on how to start a campfire the old caveman way. Or in the evening use it to reference the stars you are seeing in the sky. Woah, was that some lightning? Better check the weather before we go to sleep. Are we in a flash flood zone? Better get our camp to higher ground. Hmmm.... let's pull up a topographic map of the area to find a good place to go. OK, ok, so after all that packing and unpacking, you want a real shower and mattress. Let's book a room at the closest Holiday Inn so we can make a fort under the sheets and tell ghost stories. Then tomorrow we will get in a swim at the pool. Glad I have Starlink to let me upload all these great pictures to my social media to make everyone jealous. Maybe next time your work colleagues will take their own vacations and stop trying to get you to answer their texts and emails while you are gone.

Friday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
dry toilet
I have one that we take on even long daytrips between cities. I've been in a situation where the freeway is shutdown for hours due to accident/weather and there are no facilities anywhere nearby to even walk to, and on desert highways, no trees to hide behind. It's a bad, bad feeling.

Now I have this setup along with a pop-up privacy shelter and solves a very pressing problem in bad situations. Takes up almost no room, is sanitary and self-contained for waste. It's a life saver for real. Don't wait for the CT to pick one up.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I have one that we take on even long daytrips between cities. I've been in a situation where the freeway is shutdown for hours due to accident/weather and there are no facilities anywhere nearby to even walk to, and on desert highways, no trees to hide behind. It's a bad, bad feeling.

Now I have this setup along with a pop-up privacy shelter and solves a very pressing problem in bad situations. Takes up almost no room, is sanitary and self-contained for waste. It's a life saver for real. Don't wait for the CT to pick one up.
LOL.
Well that ends the fight over raising / lowering the toilet seat.

Friday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
To nth degree up the experience of outdoors wilderness living, a samovar will bring useful timeless class. A beautiful vessel to heat water to use for tea, coffee, pot noodles.....etc. I have a babushka approved antique brass and copper ones. There are inexpensive new Turkish samovars on the interwebs. .
Tesla Cybertruck Glamping items for the Cybertruck IMG_0636
Sponsored