Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
1) Make it exactly like we see, double bed, sink, table, shower, toilet, and solar while being compact enough to drive with as little drag as possible to extend the range of driving.
I’d be a lot more interested if someone actually had something they’d made that functions.

As it is, they can’t even begin final construction until they get their hands on a Cybertruck. They want a $5000+ deposit for something which is 3-4 years from production *soonest* and how many campers have they made?

If Aliner or one of the other camper companies was going this it would be a lot more interesting Just because it would be far more likely to get off the ground.
Sponsored

OP
OP
CYBER PARK

CYBER PARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
Ladies and Gentlemen for only $24K and dryweight of just 4,000 pounds, comes with kitchen, bath and bed and enough room to cus a cat without getting hair in your mouth I present the Keystone Springdale 1740RK

1636382217872.png

1636382292082.png

1636382325777.png
Thank you for your recommendation.

Do you have sales or factories in China?

OP
OP
CYBER PARK

CYBER PARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
[引述=“网上电讯,邮递:75891,会员:4088”]
:(“零售价估计为69,500美元,但预购者现在可获得5,000美元至20,000美元的折扣,并可全额退还首付。最低49,500美元的价格水平需要10,000美元的定金,只能提供25套以下的数量。”

为什么这个廉价的混蛋不能找到他的方式,找到一个这样的网络登陆器/形式坎珀,以大约10,000美元?我不想让一辆网络卡车的价格翻一番。
[/引述]
How many people would want $10,000?

CyberT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR RWD
Occupation
Service Technician
Country flag
I don't remember if this little trailer has made it to these forums (they're been so many) but my friend sent this to me and $27k-$34k is getting closer. Granted there is no toilet or shower but that is what the bushes and deodorant are for ?.

https://www.polydrops.com/p17a

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
A lot of people tell me they want to get a CT camper at $10,000
I think most campers fall between $10,000 and $25,000. At $60,000 it should be something epic… I haven’t seen a Cybertruck camper that I’d describe as epic yet.

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
Honestly, I'm just gonna take bits and pieces of tents, tiny homes, drawer systems, etc... and just make my own. The price you people want for these concept camping/living spaces is juts ridiculous and ludicrous. We can all make one for a fraction of the price.

Already bought and sold an Epro trailer, build 3 teardrops with the money, sold 2 of them, and already making a full electric/smart home/off grid truck camper add on and off-road tear drop. Both of which are still a fraction of the price these concept things are.
Yeah, well that's because you're a productive person. It seems most people these days want someone else to do everything for them and then complain they charge too much money!

The same people want the Cybertruck to have every feature to suit them perfectly, be affordable on their income (which is probably an allowance from their parents) and not require them to do anything at all. It should wash itself, be able to carry anything without the hassle of a trailer and look exactly how they like things to look. But they don't want to have to pay much for it or do anything themselves (beyond armchair engineering and design). Because they know how it should be. No jump to it, make it for me and deliver it when I want it for the price I want in the selection of colors I choose. And, if not, I won't simply buy the competitors truck (because they don't make what I want either), no, I'll complain endlessly how lame they are that they can't follow my simple instructions! I mean, how difficult could it be?

Lives2TruckAround

First Name
Nico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'92 Jeep Wrangler and 22’ Model Y
Occupation
Retired young/Business Owner
Country flag
Yeah, well that's because you're a productive person. It seems most people these days want someone else to do everything for them and then complain they charge too much money!

The same people want the Cybertruck to have every feature to suit them perfectly, be affordable on their income (which is probably an allowance from their parents) and not require them to do anything at all. It should wash itself, be able to carry anything without the hassle of a trailer and look exactly how they like things to look. But they don't want to have to pay much for it or do anything themselves (beyond armchair engineering and design). Because they know how it should be. No jump to it, make it for me and deliver it when I want it for the price I want in the selection of colors I choose. And, if not, I won't simply buy the competitors truck (because they don't make what I want either), no, I'll complain endlessly how lame they are that they can't follow my simple instructions! I mean, how difficult could it be?
That’s the thing though… I’m an average joe. I’m not a plumber, electrician, general contractor. I’m a massage therapist lol. The farthest thing from a hardware, hammer and nail, rough hands, etc kinda of guy.

I understand people want things done for them and manufacturing requires an increase in price to make these things people want but damn. I’m a millennial and think “how did people get so lazy and needy.”

I agree with what you said. Plus, I still researched the difference in trucks and to this day by far the CT out matches the rest. Blows away and exceeds what I wanted and need honestly….. it’s perfect lol

rr6013

First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shorttakes.substack.com
Vehicles
1997 Tahoe 2 door 4x4
Occupation
Retired software developer and heavy commercial design builder
Country flag
Moving line is reasonable?

CT-118.png
That ”camper” img in the U.S. is 30 ft. not including the trailer hitch. Outfitted as shown is $100k USD. Most experienced campers at 30’ would opt for the 5th wheel version who want to pull it with a pickup.

In the U.S. for $10k USD, if China mfgr can deliver 10’ of that camper it will be a success.