Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X Plaid, X LR, Bronco Raptor, Minivan
Occupation
doc
Country flag
HI,

I just joined this forum today and this is my first post. I have been reading so many of your posts for a while now and I am truly grateful for all the information. This is a really helpful and positive community.

I know so many people have been frustrated waiting for their invites, and then their VINs. This is particularly true for those of us who were early birds and opted for the Beast. Well, today I finally got a CyberBeast VIN, and of course I am stoked! There is light at the end of the tunnel, friends!

So...

I am a total nobody. Not a VIP, not an online poster, not an employee, nothing! I own a MX Plaid, a MX LR, and a couple of ICE vehicles. In the past I had another MX Performance and a leased MY. I joined X (Twit) as a paid member the day I saw Elon rip into Bob Iger - Elon Musk rocks. That is it, I don't even post on X.

So why am I so early? I placed my $100 reservation at the very end of the initial presentation way back in the day. When FS ordering opened up I was probably quicker than 99%+. I just happened to open my Tesla acct at around 7:25 the day the invites went out and was able to configure my truck by 7:29. The actual email invite did not reach me until 7:31, after I ordered. My acct said I ordered on the 9th even though I ordered on the 8th.

Today I saw on my app "Tesla is making changes that impact your order. Review details in your Tesla Account before proceeding." I went online and VOILA!!

Ladies and gentlemen, this is good news. They are coming!

Dan
Sponsored

OP
OP

CyberDano

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X Plaid, X LR, Bronco Raptor, Minivan
Occupation
doc
Country flag
HI,

I just joined this forum today and this is my first post. I have been reading so many of your posts for a while now and I am truly grateful for all the information. This is a really helpful and positive community.

I know so many people have been frustrated waiting for their invites, and then their VINs. This is particularly true for those of us who were early birds and opted for the Beast. Well, today I finally got a CyberBeast VIN, and of course I am stoked! There is light at the end of the tunnel, friends!

So...

I am a total nobody. Not a VIP, not an online poster, not an employee, nothing! I own a MX Plaid, a MX LR, and a couple of ICE vehicles. In the past I had another MX Performance and a leased MY. I joined X (Twit) as a paid member the day I saw Elon rip into Bob Iger - Elon Musk rocks. That is it, I don't even post on X.

So why am I so early? I placed my $100 reservation at the very end of the initial presentation way back in the day. When FS ordering opened up I was probably quicker than 99%+. I just happened to open my Tesla acct at around 7:25 the day the invites went out and was able to configure my truck by 7:29. The actual email invite did not reach me until 7:31, after I ordered. My acct said I ordered on the 9th even though I ordered on the 8th.

Today I saw on my app "Tesla is making changes that impact your order. Review details in your Tesla Account before proceeding." I went online and VOILA!!

Dan
Oh! And I am on the Peninsula, Bay Area

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
youre not a nobody here friend

CyberJay

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD (two), Model Y
Occupation
Oncology Biotech Exec | GOD BLESS THE USA
Country flag
HI,

So...

Dan
You ARE SOMEBODY my friend !!

Tesla Cybertruck Got CyberBeast VIN today - I am a NOBODY 1709856875011

(Steve Martin in the movie "The Jerk")

Kiborg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Non tesla
Country flag
Nice that CB VINs started popping up here. Is yours in the first 100?

Eagle4

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red M3 white M3 grey MY
Occupation
MTM Assembly
Country flag
HI,

So...

Dan

Yes, Great. BUT is there a lightbar.

@cad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberBeast Order Placed
Country flag
Congratulations! Welcome to the club!:cool:

Toylover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
Congratulations!

Btw, love interacting with fellow nobodies.

I am so over almost every other person these days being an "influencer" 🤮

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
HI,

So...

Dan
Can you give us the first 5 of your RN ?

what date did you configure your truck ?

Axtrader

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MX100D, MS100D, M3LR, MYP
Occupation
Shield AI Business Development
Country flag
HI,

So...

Dan
Another Dan here but didnt get my Beast order configured until 8:30pm on Dec 8th. Waiting on a VIN for a Fightertown USA, Miramar San Diego delivery.

Let me guess that your delivery is Dublin?

DrShah

First Name
Samir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR
Occupation
Surgeon
Country flag
Congrats! Is it a Foundation series or non? I want the Cyberbeast as well, enjoy your new ride man!
Sponsored