Zcdz

First Name
Ziska
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Foundation, Tesla Model S, 325ix
Country flag
Coal rolled and stopped by a cop to make sure it wasn't "stolen" with dealer plates and to check my insurance with under 200 miles on the truck.

Bless their hearts.

A lot more thumbs up than middle fingers.

My favorite comment so far- from a neighbor "It's too shiny".

Sjohnson20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD, Model Y
Country flag
Are any of you with dark tint getting negative gestures? I wonder if it deters some of them; not knowing if they have your attention. My driving reactions are mostly cameras. I have noticed a few full-size truck guys roll their window down as they pass me, then roll it back up. I assume they're trying to hear it. There are a few people who try to get me to roll my window down, but there is 0% chance of that happening.
They do start waving their hands and honking sometimes at lights to roll the window down even though they are tinted. I haven’t seen a bird yet but I don’t really look at people while I’m driving unless they do something crazy so maybe one has happened.

Seems to be dying down here not as many pictures or causing a disturbance on the road.

AlphaG

First Name
Dipan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S63, Elise, X
Country flag
I've had mostly positive responses, even from diesel truckers. Got a bird today from a Subaru Impreza driver speeding past me in the right lane. Just shook my head. Oh well, it's a free country I suppose.

Gundo

First Name
Gundo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche C2S
Country flag
Almost always a wave, smile and thumbs-up. Lots of pic and video taking, like a real lot.

And for the rare somebody who is negative, I just give a smile and thumbs-up in reply
Sponsored