CYBRTREK

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 MY LR
Country flag
Awesome, congrats and enjoy! Delivery fairly smooth? Golden Valley?
He gone! He got his CT and will never be seen again here lol....that's where we all are hoping to be at someday soon!

Beef Train

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram
Occupation
Home builder/solar installer
Country flag
Louisville area. We live south of the Twin Cities now. I went to the Eden Prairie store with my wife a few weeks ago to drool over it as well. I was surprised that you couldn’t get more the. 5ft of it. But as I suspected from the announcement, it does look better in person and I’m sure will look cool af when there’s a bunch on the road.
the Eden Prarie, golden valley, Rodgers and Woodbury locations all confirmed that there have been no deliveries in this area. Where did Tanky take delivery of his then? He didn’t post a vin and all Tesla stores say no deliveries yet. Strange. No big deal, I was just surprised to be told this.

OP
OP

Tanky

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck FS
Occupation
Contractor
Country flag
Well you are correct it wasn’t delivered in those locations. Let’s just say I was going to move to Texas but plans changed that’s all I can say.

OP
OP

Tanky

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck FS
Occupation
Contractor
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck Got VIN & delivery scheduled 3/8/24 in Minnesota MN! IMG_4141

I though I posted the vin earlier but here it is

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
the single digits VIN to delivery does make sense, he used a TX address to take delivery earlier. his delivery should technically be accounted for under TX then i think, not MN

Beef Train

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram
Occupation
Home builder/solar installer
Country flag
Well you are correct it wasn’t delivered in those locations. Let’s just say I was going to move to Texas but plans changed that’s all I can say.
Yeah man no worries, you don’t necessarily owe us anything. It was just a strange thing to find out. Enjoy your truck.

bertley82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 and Y
Country flag
Why so cryptic? So we can assume you picked up in Texas and this is not a MN delivery then. Much more helpful to know this and explains why we’ve seen zero other MN deliveries.

OP
OP

Tanky

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck FS
Occupation
Contractor
Country flag
Why so cryptic? So we can assume you picked up in Texas and this is not a MN delivery then. Much more helpful to know this and explains why we’ve seen zero other MN deliveries.
We've been eagerly awaiting the start of deliveries for a while now. I've held back on sharing information to ensure I had the best chance of securing my delivery, not with any ill intentions. I realize this may have sparked excitement among fellow Minnesotans, and for any confusion caused, I apologize. My intention is never to upset the community I'm looking forward to being a part of. I hope you can understand my perspective, and if any Minnesotans want to meet up someday, let's plan it!
Sponsored