Has anyone been able to do anything new on the Tesla site?

UnRich1

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TriMotor CyberTruck ordered , Kia Teluride, D1500
Occupation
Retired Diplomat
Country flag
It has a new look and you can see more about the CyberTruck but I’m getting nothing new on order configuration or a timeline estimate. I for one was hoping for something more after the big delivery event. Price estimates are fine, but you really won’t know how much yours is going to cost and until it’s fully configured. Some kind of notice notification from Tesla would’ve been nice. Even some email with a guesstimate would’ve been better than what we’ve been given.
Sponsored

chadisawesome

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Software
Country flag
we got nothing, I spoke negatively about the event on reddit and I was banned for 30 days from the cybertruck subreddit. the delivery event delivered 10 vehicles, and now everything on the website says "2024" so, I suppose they built 10 for delivery, and then we just sit around and wait for the next few months until 2024 to find out more info on when we can actually configure our trucks? and I'm sub 1000, so I assumed I would hear pretty quickly

OP
OP
UnRich1

UnRich1

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TriMotor CyberTruck ordered , Kia Teluride, D1500
Occupation
Retired Diplomat
Country flag
You are in a better place than I. My reservation number is in the hundred thousands. I ordered mine on, like day three? Please let us know when you hear something.
Sponsored