Has Schedule of CT production slipped and by how much?

roadrunner32

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model Y 2021
Occupation
retired electrical engineer
Country flag
So I heard that Elon said Cybertruck production will be later than anticipated. And my last look at drone footage revealed that one of the milestones "building dry-in" has slipped by two or three months. Has Cybertruck production schedule slipped in favor of model 3 and or semi production? Or has it slipped because of construction delays? Which is it or both? Will it be a six month delay or even more? Elon has suggested that we purchase one of the other models. Personally, model Y is not big enough, Model X is nice but has too much noise in the cabin for an $80,000 luxury vehicle. And now that we can not return the vehicle if the noise is too much (Once it ships to you, you bought it regardless, policy) That is a problem for me personally. what do y'all think? I did test drive the model X and the model Y, both had way too much cabin noise at highway speed.
Sponsored

T3slaDad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, RWD Cybertruck
Country flag
One thing to keep in mind is that the CT is the most anticipated and pre-ordered vehicle in history! It currently has over 1.4 million estimated preorders and growing every day.

Fear not, delays may happen but Elon and crew are making sure they meet this demand ASAP! This isn't one of the back burner fun idea cars (sorry Roadster 2.0, I hope we can still be friends!), it's just as if not more important than the Model 3.

When the M3 was announced, Tesla was all in on getting into production ASAP. We will see the same with the CT for sure! ?
Sponsored