Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Not to laugh at someone's misfortune, because there will be those problems and certain cars will have a malfunction from time to time (like those Model Ys which the heat pump flaps froze open, or the poor guy whose Model S couldn't prep the battery for charging under a certain temperature).

The bigger problem was the end, of course, (so watch all the way through) and all his problems are clearly related. And probably exacerbated by the snow than caused by it.

-Crissa
Sponsored

Last edited:

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
Not to laugh at someone's misfortune, because there will be those problems and certain cars will have a malfunction from time to time (like those Model Ys which the heat pump flaps froze open, of the poor guy whose Model S couldn't prep the battery for charging under a certain temperature).

The bigger problem was the end, of course, (so watch all the way through) and all his problems are clearly related. And probably exacerbated by the snow than caused by it.

-Crissa
I think I will be getting mine in Jan/Feb it will be interesting. I have to be frank, I wouldn’t get it if I didn’t have backup. They have had some Low voltage and main pack battery issues too. But overall so far does not seem to be worse than Rivian. At this point, if you want an EV truck, you will have to put up with some risk.