Help- I got 2 CT reservations but only can login to one.

U92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rubicon MW3
Occupation
FILM
Country flag
Hello

I got two reservations for the Cybertruck back in November but used a different email now only one lets me login. I have a bunch of emails for work and never created an account with the 2nd one. Anyone else have this problem?
Sponsored

Sahawneh1

First Name
Hesham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Professional
Country flag
I also had a very similar situation Had two orders, it turned out they were on different email address. So during my recent purchase of M3 ; the salesman was able to find both orders and link them to one email. Where I was able to logon and manage both RN.

OP
OP
U92

U92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rubicon MW3
Occupation
FILM
Country flag
I also had a very similar situation Had two orders, it turned out they were on different email address. So during my recent purchase of M3 ; the salesman was able to find both orders and link them to one email. Where I was able to logon and manage both RN.
Thanks for the late reply. As we get closer I am sure even though I don't have the email for my first order for some reason I can provide the date and card data they took out the other $100 for my first order around 24th nov 2019 .

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Thanks for the late reply. As we get closer I am sure even though I don't have the email for my first order for some reason I can provide the date and card data they took out the other $100 for my first order around 24th nov 2019 .
Much sympathy to you for having to wait and go through their sales staff to get that untangled. Once the configurator goes online, there will be sales staff that can help you.

Good luck!

-Crissa

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I have a similar issue. Iā€˜d actually merged 2 accounts at one point then accidentally ordered a second truck on the wrong email with the now bad account. Itā€™s a mess, hopefully Iā€™ll be able to sort it out before the order comes up. Itā€™s a second order so Iā€™m not super worried about it and may end up just requesting a refund on it.

Iā€™m sure lots of people will end up with similar issues, Teslaā€™s order system doesnā€™t seem super robust.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Robustness is always only to so many nines. And a million preorders is alot of nines needed.

-Crissa
An order tracking system can be ā€œGood enoughā€ and a bit buggy for edge cases (which mine at least is). Customer service can gloss over minor issues.

Other systems Tesla makes like FSD, not so much.
Sponsored