Hoping for a 5 seater option and remove the 3rd seat in the front.

Luke42

Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Sierra Hybrid (2-Mode)
Country flag
I did enjoy driving a 76 VW bus, It certainly had two separate front seats, and when I wanted I could pull over, raise up my right side armrest, and walk to the back seat area.
My 2004 Toyota Sienna was set up this way.

It was very useful, especially when traveling in the winter with young children. But it was useful all the time.
Advertisement

FullyGrounded

Reaction score
Vehicles
blah
Country flag
I won't always use the seat option, but it is nice to have that console out of the way if your girl wants to cuddle up close as you travel around town and beyond. I used to have a regular cab 4x4 truck, and loved that convertible 3rd front seat/console. My newer crew cab has a fixed console, and I missed the convertible seat/console. I will warmly welcome having the option in my CT. peace

akia123

First Name
Curt
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy impala
Country flag
i want the option for console or seat. i have a feeling my dogs will be seat belt right next and loving life cant wait!!!!! Im going take my dogs on just normal errands now because of dogmode.

OneLapper

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 328d Sportswagon
Country flag
i want the option for console or seat. i have a feeling my dogs will be seat belt right next and loving life cant wait!!!!! Im going take my dogs on just normal errands now because of dogmode.

Agreed, the dog is going to love the center seat option.

Right arm on the center seat back, hand on the dogs head, she's got a view of the road and head pats. Happy driver, happy dog.

I leave my car idling during the warm months to keep the dog cool. Dog Mode is going to rock.

Coincidently, her name is Tesla!

5BDDAEC0-8CB4-4C46-A273-FB2B6B3C3B07.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement

Advertisement