How I want my Cybertruck delivered Semi with Teslas)

Qball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
1673228982818.png

Source of this image is apparently a deleted tweet but I think it was in sac.

Photoshop experts? Looks solid to me.
Yes, thatā€™s the rocklin Tesla service center east of sacramento. I was there just a few weeks ago and know the exact spot the semi was parked. That is beyond cool!!!

tesla is lowering their cost even on delivery!

OP
OP
Ogre

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Yes, thatā€™s the rocklin Tesla service center east of sacramento. I was there just a few weeks ago. That is beyond cool!!!
Iā€˜ve been there too, should have recognized it since I charged up there while getting the 240 adaptor for my mobile charge to use at my in-laws.

Thatā€™s 260 miles round trip from Fremont, or 170 miles round trip from Lathrop which are the two most likely home bases for this guy. A lot of cars end up in Lathrop before final destination, but Iā€™m betting Fremont since thats where their support staff is.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5322

Yes, thatā€™s the rocklin Tesla service center east of sacramentoā€¦..
Technically it is Noth-East. I am looking to purchase a house in Rocklin and am pretty familiar with this area. I can confirm it is Tesla Rocklin

Haopec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX P100d, Rivian R1T
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
Technically it is Noth-East. I am looking to purchase a house in Rocklin and am pretty familiar with this area. I can confirm it is Tesla Rocklin
Lol.. I took a video of the two tesla Semis 4 years ago at the rocklin center.. same plates or same truck?
Hmmmm.....

Tesla Cybertruck How I want my Cybertruck delivered Semi with Teslas) Screenshot_20230108_225913_Photos

Tesla Cybertruck How I want my Cybertruck delivered Semi with Teslas) Screenshot_20230108_225721_Photos

Richard V.

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt 2015
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Iā€˜ve been there too, should have recognized it since I charged up there while getting the 240 adaptor for my mobile charge to use at my in-laws.

Thatā€™s 260 miles round trip from Fremont, or 170 miles round trip from Lathrop which are the two most likely home bases for this guy. A lot of cars end up in Lathrop before final destination, but Iā€™m betting Fremont since thats where their support staff is.
Randy Kirk, a Tesla YouTuber, indicated that Lathrop is going to be a major Megapack producer location for Tesla if it is not already. The first of many Megapack factories to be build. So perhaps Fremont is it, but Tesla Semis could drive to Lathrop with a load of cars and leave with a Megapack for delivery.

In addition about Lathrop, some think that Lathrop might be expended to meet more demands for Megapacks production. Lots of Megapacks will need to be delivered. Could a Semi deliver more then one Megapack at a time (i.e., load and length) or will Tesla use trains for that? The story of the town of Lathrop is interesting. I think it started as a small train station. See here: Lathrop, California - Wikipedia . As a minimum, some think that to operate a small fleet of 5 to 8 Semis you might need a Megapack to be more cost effective.

Qball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Lol.. I took a video of the two tesla Semis 4 years ago at the rocklin center.. same plates or same truck?
Hmmmm.....

Screenshot_20230108_225913_Photos.jpg

Looks like same truck(XP24262) with a different wrap to me, both color are not glossy like the silver which looks like normal paint with high gloss.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
They don't like being moved around, can have spillage issues, etc. May be cheaper per kilowatt, more stable, easier to filter out damaged electrolytes.

Might nit be. We don't know yet.

-Crissa
Sponsored