Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck on reserve
Occupation
Zombie
Country flag
  • Banned
Figure it might be fun to see how old the CyberTruckers are, so how old are you!

I think I made votes non-public so it's just for fun, but you got to vote to see the results!
Sponsored

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
I see myself as a young at heart, full of life dude in his twenties. Then the wife gets me into a remodeling project and every bone in my body gives me a sobering reality check. I used to think age is only a number. Then I saw the statistics life insurance guys work with. My number is going to be up soon. And I am not talking about CT.

OP
OP
ZombiePhysicist

ZombiePhysicist

Banned
Banned
First Name
Zombie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck on reserve
Occupation
Zombie
Country flag
  • Banned
I see myself as a young at heart, full of life dude in his twenties. Then the wife gets me into a remodeling project and every bone in my body gives me a sobering reality check. I used to think age is only a number. Then I saw the statistics life insurance guys work with. My number is going to be up soon. And I am not talking about CT.
Something about…it’s not the age, it’s the mileage… :D

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
First thing you gotta do is get a younger vehicle than an Olds

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I was 59 when I made my pre-order, complications following major surgery at the time confined me to my sofa for over a year. Gained 30 kilo's. Now I am in my early 60's.

Go to the Gym, swim, bike. Been hard, but I have been so lucky in many ways.

The CT has motivated me to seek a healthy adventurous retirement and not a retirement home.

@Diehard,.... keep on punching. !!!

FarAway

First Name
I.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pontiac Torrent, TVR, F-250 Super Duty
Country flag
I think I had to scroll down more to find my CT reservation number than I did my age and I didn't order all that quick. Probably not a good sign. o_O

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
Something about…it’s not the age, it’s the mileage… :D
Then I am screwed on both counts ;)

First thing you gotta do is get a younger vehicle than an Olds
You would be surprised how young that olds made me feel. It had a Northstar V8 that allegedly did 130 mph with ease. Not that I would do that kinda thing on public roads for fun but on one occasion there was an emergency and I had to be somewhere by a certain time. I found a youngster in a 3 series BMW with driving gloves on and all the signs that I could make it to my destination in time. I gave him a look followed by a fly by and it was on. For 95% of trip, I let him be in front of me by a large gap but enough to see his break lights. As soon as he slowed down, I would do another flyby and it was back on again. I covered 2/3 of my distance like that before his break lights came on. I still feel guilty when I remember the look on his face with the blue light behind him on side of the road. Don’t judge me on that. I am a much nicer dude today. All I am saying is that I never got a speeding ticket in that olds and it was plenty fast by the standards of those days. The fact that my high mileage engine did not blow up to pieces on that trip made me a GM believer.

@Diehard,.... keep on punching. !!!
I downgraded from soccer to ping pong but I am still punching. Glad you are doing better and keeping the rest of us inspired. I definitely could and should move more.

OP
OP
ZombiePhysicist

ZombiePhysicist

Banned
Banned
First Name
Zombie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck on reserve
Occupation
Zombie
Country flag
Hey, I didn't see an option for "Moses be like 'Wow, that dude is old!
I do not know if someone responded to the 100 as a joke or if it's for real, but if it's for real, KUDOS to you good sir or madam! May you have many more happy miles!

My girlfriends aunt was still driving (and well) at 99!
Sponsored