Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 power boost / Cybertruck
Occupation
Data Science lead
Country flag
Howdy order number RN1127469XX

How can I figure out how far back I am? Thought I ordered at launch but I could have been wrong.

I am excited to see it making progress, I want my spaceship mobile.

storm
Sponsored

Baldey

First Name
Jenia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla M3, ct reservation
Occupation
QA automation
Country flag
Last edited:
OP
OP
Storm

Storm

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Data Science lead
Country flag
There are a couple reservation trackers.. I believe this site supports:
https://sites.google.com/view/tesla-reservation-tracker/home

Above is generally more accurate, but this other one is a bit more quick and dirty:
https://knowtion-inc.com/cybertruck-reservation-calculator/

Lucky bastard, you are about 2k trucks ahead of me :(
Hey I appreciate you.

If you’re in Texas I’ll take you for a ride when she comes in while you wait.

Do you think they’ll make quad first? planning on just snagging whatever is made first

Baldey

First Name
Jenia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla M3, ct reservation
Occupation
QA automation
Country flag
Do you think they’ll make quad first? planning on just snagging whatever is made first
They keep teasing, but we probably wount know till the deliveries around september. My guess is it will be tri like the semi. Quad will be the plaid model, that will probably come later? They don't have the 4680 batteries in a good enough place to have plaid model now..

intimidator

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lariat Lightning
Country flag
Hey I appreciate you.

If you’re in Texas I’ll take you for a ride when she comes in while you wait.

I wouldn't get too excited, yet.

Most Tesla "experts" are predicating a very small # will be delivered in 2023...nothing of conquences. And in 2024, NO ONE knows how many they will build. I see people saying they "know" Tesla will produce 200,000 Cybertrucks in 2024. Bull. They don't know. They are just hoping. It could only be 75,000-100,000. Tesla is still working hard on streaming, improving, and speeding up the pace of their 4680 battery production.

I have a relatively low reservation #, but I am expecting a 2025 delivery. We don't even know if they will deliver based on reservation #.

davelloydbrown

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3, silverado
Occupation
veterinarian - retired
Country flag
I have been watching the spreadsheet for a couple of years now (my original date was Sept of 23) and the last time I checked it was May 24. I just checked again today and it is now Oct 24. I don't know if I agree with all the assumptions, namely that there will be single, dual, tri and quad motor configurations. If there is a quad I doubt very much if there will also be a tri motor. Also, if my memory is correct, the quad motor variant was mentioned about the same time that the pricing and ability to change your configuration was removed from the website such that there are very few quads picked (less than 10%).

One other thing that people are not mentioning is that when the model 3 was introduced (I got mine in 2018), existing tesla owner's were moved to the top of the list. If this happens again it will significantly change the delivery order as I would assume a larger percentage of people ordering a CT have not owned a tesla previously.

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag

Most Tesla "experts" are predicating a very small # will be delivered in 2023...nothing of conquences. And in 2024, NO ONE knows how many they will build. I see people saying they "know" Tesla will produce 200,000 Cybertrucks in 2024. Bull. They don't know. They are just hoping. It could only be 75,000-100,000. Tesla is still working hard on streaming, improving, and speeding up the pace of their 4680 battery production.

I have a relatively low reservation #, but I am expecting a 2025 delivery. We don't even know if they will deliver based on reservation #.
When people predict or estimate something that obviously hasn't happened yet, like the number of Cybertrucks Tesla will manufacture in 2024, I think most people assume it is a prediction, not a "knowing". That said, I haven't seen a single person claim they "know" what this number will be.

Cybergirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Model Y SR, Cybertruck AWD FS
Country flag
I'm 112755225 - 112744100 = 11,125th in line, but that's only one factor that will determine my delivery date. I'm hoping to get a VIN Q1 next year. I prefer the dual motor, but will take the tri or quad if the price isn't outrageous.

OP
OP
Storm

Storm

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Data Science lead
Country flag
All,

being at like 2,000 ish I do have some concerns of getting an defective or problematic vehicle while they are focused on ramp not QC.

Did this happen with early owners of M3 launch?

OP
OP
Storm

Storm

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Data Science lead
Country flag

I would understand rewarding those loyal to the brand but selfishly, I hope they don’t.

I grew up driving a truck and while I love, invest in, and support testa. My gravitational challenged frame would not drive a model 3.

hope this doesn’t get me docked

OP
OP
Storm

Storm

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Data Science lead
Country flag
I'm 112755225 - 112744100 = 11,125th in line, but that's only one factor that will determine my delivery date. I'm hoping to get a VIN Q1 next year. I prefer the dual motor, but will take the tri or quad if the price isn't outrageous.
I see them using the motors to differentiate the lines but I don’t care about anything other than pack size and range, I’d pay more for longer range before an extra motor. From what I read even the low end Tesla smash you into your seat

intimidator

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lariat Lightning
Country flag
I would understand rewarding those loyal to the brand but selfishly, I hope they don’t.

I grew up driving a truck and while I love, invest in, and support testa. My gravitational challenged frame would not drive a model 3.

hope this doesn’t get me docked
I had a reservation for a Rivian, Ford Lightning and a Cybertruck, while driving a Ford F150 ICE.

Because I estimated it will be 2025 before delivery of my Cybertruck, I took delivery of a Ford Lightning (and love it....does everything my F150 did....and more) to hold me over.

davelloydbrown

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3, silverado
Occupation
veterinarian - retired
Country flag
I see them using the motors to differentiate the lines but I don’t care about anything other than pack size and range, I’d pay more for longer range before an extra motor. From what I read even the low end Tesla smash you into your seat
I live in Canada so I am glad that I got a long range model 3. The only downside is that when I got it in June of 2018, they were not making the two motor version and rear wheel drive kinda sucks in snow.

Having been a long time owner of trucks, there is nothing more useless than a two wheel drive truck (especially rear wheel drive in an ICE vehicle). So if you live in the cold or want to tow, the two essentials are four wheel drive and pack size.

Rockvillerich

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, tri-motor, and dual motor.
Occupation
Machine fabrication
Country flag