Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBERTRUCK
Country flag
Cybertruckownersclub.com Update: As of May 28, 2020, the reservations spreadsheet (reference it below) shows 713k+ Cybertruck reservations since pre-ordering began on November 21, 2019!

The last time Elon Musk disclosed Cybertruck reservation figures was on November 26, 2019 when he tweeted that 250k pre-orders had been received. That means approximately 463k orders have been received since his update.

To compare, the Model 3 received around 518,000 total reservations between its unveiling in April 2016 and August 2, 2017 (when Musk disclosed the gross reservation figure on Tesla’s Q2 2017 earnings call).

How to tell your place in line for the Cybertruck based on your reservation #:

Your order numbers is just a sequential number, starting at about 112744100 (the number that reservations began). So subtract that from your number for your (approximate) place in line. Keeping in mind the rollout will be regional, so your position in line is only good for your rollout region.

Here is the reservation spreadsheet being updated by showing inputted reservation orders and the approximate # of reservations so far:

(Be patient, it takes a few seconds to load).

To enter your # into the spreadsheet go here: "https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1--6OR9ECwSwZdkOtWkuslJVCyAAfQv1e..."
Sponsored

Last edited:

Wanderer351

First Name
Wanderer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 E350 ford Sportsmobile , 2012 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Fabricator
Country flag
That makes me 123,*** and I ordered Friday the day after the reveal at 2:30pm...

I think the numbers might have a regional place holder.. otherwise the reported numbers sre way off. That means almost half a million have been ordered

RIVETS

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tundra
Occupation
Musician
Country flag
ahhh... Maybe I am just reading their estimate. Did not scroll down to the portion you captured here. :)

Saskateam

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1995 Jeep YJ, 2019 Jeep Cherokee, Cybertruck Tri-motor
Occupation
Operating Manager Power Lineman
Country flag
The bottom number takes into account for those who have a reservation but will not purchase. It is also a guess.

T3slaDad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, RWD Cybertruck
Country flag
Almost half a million preorders already?! Glad I got mine in early, I'm still around 125k though haha!

Does anyone know if this puts the CT at more preorders than the Model 3 in the same time frame? If so, that's already helping to predict the smashing success of the CT compared to the Model 3 (and we all know how well those are doing now!)