Cyber_Dav

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Siennas (2)
Country flag
I am not sure this math is correct. We ordered a Model S in February RN113262***. Pre-Ordered Cybertruck today RN1133102**. Seems like both Model S and Cybertruck may be using same numbering system????
Possible. Seems odd you would get a reservation number (RN) instead of an order number. I thought Model S had five digit order numbers. :unsure:

Cyber_NJ

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Truck
Country flag
I was having issues getting my order processed at the end of the presentation so I just kept pushing.. The next day I received 2 order confirmations - 112757329 puts me in the first 13k trucks and RN112778894 which put me around the first 35k trucks. I guess ill hold onto both numbers to see how the hype shakes out and if anyone wants to move up the list - CANT WAIT!!

Cyber_NJ

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Truck
Country flag
[/QUOTE]
Actually - Based on the Google doc - 11k and 30k - not bad!!!

I was having issues getting my order processed at the end of the presentation so I just kept pushing.. The next day I received 2 order confirmations - 112757329 puts me in the first 13k trucks and RN112778894 which put me around the first 35k trucks. I guess ill hold onto both numbers to see how the hype shakes out and if anyone wants to move up the list - CANT WAIT!!

Bud

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tacoma, Honda Ridgeline
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Keeping in mind the rollout will be regional, so your position in line is only good for your rollout region.
Is there any info as to the Rollout region?

mrbig1225

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Cyber Truck
Occupation
Research
Country flag
Im 124,055 world wide!? However according to the number sequence of Tri-motor orders in the US..that puts me at 244....that's a good place to be.

Cyber_Dav

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Siennas (2)
Country flag
Keeping in mind the rollout will be regional, so your position in line is only good for your rollout region.
That was said based on earlier rollouts, but if you base it on how the Y rollout is being handled (apparently, since it hasn't happened yet) then the model you choose may be more important than region.

Looks like they want to produce a single version of the Y at first to maximize early delivery numbers.

I have no inside information, this based solely on Internet info.

Dixon1430

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
SRNA
Country flag
I'm over 571k... Just to give you guys an idea of where this is at... I placed my pre-order at the end of February...

Tri-motor
FSD

We'll see how long it is until it's in my garage. Yes it will fit.

Bud

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tacoma, Honda Ridgeline
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
That was said based on earlier rollouts, but if you base it on how the Y rollout is being handled (apparently, since it hasn't happened yet) then the model you choose may be more important than region.

Looks like they want to produce a single version of the Y at first to maximize early delivery numbers.

I have no inside information, this based solely on Internet info.
Thanks Dave

Svenssons

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X P90D Signature
Country flag
My guess is that the first Cybertrucks will be delivered to employees at the factory more or less as test vehicles. After that it's people close to the factory (Giga Austin?). Europe will lag maybe a year after deliveries in the states.

jonathab2020

First Name
jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck
Country flag
is there a thing that shows you a progress on the tesla cybertruck like a line that says when its being build.

Cyber_Dav

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Siennas (2)
Country flag
is there a thing that shows you a progress on the tesla cybertruck like a line that says when its being build.
Tesla historically keeps progress fairly secret. We'll know how well Gigafactory is progressing (if and when) but not vehicle production. Guesses will be available out the wazoo if that will help satisfy. :p

GoD SaLo cYBer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber truck
Country flag
Hey everyone new here I am 273,226 for the Tri-Motor and I am in NJ can't wait to test drive this beast
Sponsored