Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
See Sig
Occupation
IT
Country flag
"And motorcycle clamp-downs in the back.'" x2, hoping I can find a way to mount risk racing pro's!!! we'll see, when the time comes let me know what you figure out!

Window Tint to CO Legal Limit

something for middle front seat - current gmc2500 is a 6 seater and I have never used the 6th seat since I bought the truck new in 2016 - so hopefully an option to make the space more usable, but dont have high hopes

Tesla upgrades sw or hw depending upon what's offered (performance modes, towing mirrors, top window shade, max charging station with V2G/H support if that's a thing, etc)

probably more aggressive tires if all terrains aren't an option (guessing they will be)

full set of tools, tiedowns, elec cords, traction boards, T Track or L Track stuff, etc

maybe a nice racing stripe from front to back to set it apart

That's one downside to teslas - not as much of a money pit as ice cars (exhaust, tune, suspension, etc) well maybe if I threw the unplugged performance catalog at it, but that's just stupid money and I still have to have a legit rationale (eg I dont need a 5k BBK or 6k rims or 10k aero pkg). My m3p has KW Coil Overs/lowered & stiffer - much better at speed/twisties in the mountains, and a few Tesla farkles.
Sponsored

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Wondering if ramps that let you roll your front tire up onto the back window of the Cybertruck will be the way to go for motorcycle storage. Maybe someone will come out with some aftermarket rails to do this.

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
Why does customization have to be peacocking?

Couldn't it just be a creative way to make the vehicle your own instead of being just like the hundreds of thousands that will be on the road?

Creative self expression. Idgaf about strangers or what they think. I want to customize my vehicles for me.

I guess I'm not afraid to have people notice my giant silver triangle lol. If incognito is the plan for you with CT I have bad news for you lol

Please go back and read the question I was responding to. The last sentence was:

"How will you help your Cybertruck stand out?"

And my answer was that I would not be doing anything specifically to help my Cybertruck "stand out" because I'm not a peacock.

YOU can customize it however you want and for whatever reasons make YOU happy.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Please go back and read the question I was responding to. The last sentence was:

"How will you help your Cybertruck stand out?"

And my answer was that I would not be doing anything specifically to help my Cybertruck "stand out" because I'm not a peacock.

YOU can customize it however you want and for whatever reasons make YOU happy.
I'm not a peacock trying to show my plumage to attract attention, so I won't be doing anything to make it stand out even more than it already will since it will be quite rare at first.
I mean, your answer was definitely implying that others who customize their vehicles are peacocks 🦚 (I did not know I had a peacock emoji lol)

Now I charge you with getting the next leak of the cybertruck. Tonight or tomorrow will work thx lol

BigAl

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
So with all you "EXPERTS" out there, please help me out here... I've always been one to tint all my windows even the front with clear tint for heat reduction. I was told by many people that you have to be careful tinting the top glass as it may retain heat and crack if you tint it too dark (Tesla Glass). Is there any truth to this? I thought this would be a great way to keep the cabin cooler in this Texas heat... but I'm having second thoughts about this Tesla glass thing.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
So with all you "EXPERTS" out there, please help me out here... I've always been one to tint all my windows even the front with clear tint for heat reduction. I was told by many people that you have to be careful tinting the top glass as it may retain heat and crack if you tint it too dark (Tesla Glass). Is there any truth to this? I thought this would be a great way to keep the cabin cooler in this Texas heat... but I'm having second thoughts about this Tesla glass thing.
I know some ppl who tinted it with no problems, but its so dark now, i havent felt a need. Plus it's already UV resistant

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I mean, your answer was definitely implying that others who customize their vehicles are peacocks 🦚 (I did not know I had a peacock emoji lol)

Now I charge you with getting the next leak of the cybertruck. Tonight or tomorrow will work thx lol
Jeeeze! The question was specifically asking what I was going to do to my Cybertruck to help it "stand out" more. Most modifications many people do are to improve the performance or function in some way so, no, I was not implying anyone doing custom mods was a peacock, only those whose motivation is to make their truck stand out more. And "peacock" is a very apt adjective to describe someone who pimps out their truck to gain attention. Because that's what peacocks actually do to gain attention and stand out more than the rest. I'm at a loss as to why you keep jumping to unjustified conclusions that are obviously false.

As to getting the next Cybertruck leak, no, I'm not going out of my way to frantically search for new tidbits because I don't crave attention or validation, and no one pays me do the legwork. I'll be exposed to any news when I'm exposed. Finding it sooner is not going to move my delivery date any closer, so there's absolutely is no rush.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Is this suppose to be CT? Mighty badass

1676906221739.png
Hella Angry CT. Like, B-2 Bomber style Radar Invisible. It really seems like the logical next step in CT evolution. Is that a machine gun turret on top?
And those look like 44 in. tires.
If I were Ford, I'd be scribbling furiously on my notepad.

fhteagle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Volt, CT Res x2
Country flag
Mine will get the full dalek upgrade package.

Side skirts that go to the ground.

Sentry mode eye graphic replacement.

Horn that says "exterminate" in increasing levels of intensity the more times it is pressed.

Giant rotating death ray stalk on the top.

Kidding of course. But fun to think about.

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Also, I saw some really cool tool mounts that I’d want to mount inside the vault.

1676925774689.png

Ideally inside the sail pillars too.
That's really bizarre to market the product to truck owners by showing a tow or recovery strap fully exposed to UV solar radiation. The mounting system looks like its incompatible with the most common types of canopies and tonneau covers too.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Yeah… spend $5,000 to destroy three of the best features of the truck. Adding a bunch of lift will trash handling, range, and make the truck all around less useful to use. Now you have to add a stepladder to use the Cybertruck bed just like GM and Ford.

I do think supporting bigger tires would be nice though.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
That's really bizarre to market the product to truck owners by showing a tow or recovery strap fully exposed to UV solar radiation. The mounting system looks like its incompatible with the most common types of canopies and tonneau covers too.
I have tools I keep in my vehicle most of the time. I’d like a way to mount them. I’ve seen similar systems to this that work well. This image was the result of 10 seconds of searching.

Also, pretty sure the clamps you are assuming is required for the tool system are actually part of the overhead rack system.
Sponsored