I can deal with 5 seats

Alpine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Though i really prefer 6. If, however, it is mid sized on the interior, im out on my ct purchase. Might spring for the 4wd 7 seat VW Buzz next year if they really shrunk the interior
Sponsored

BayouCityBob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3
Country flag
Though i really prefer 6. If, however, it is mid sized on the interior, im out on my ct purchase. Might spring for the 4wd 7 seat VW Buzz next year if they really shrunk the interior
I cannot even imagine buying a 240-250 mile range vehicle in 2024. The ID.Buzz is super-cute, for a mini-van, but no way I would eat that sort of range constraint.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
Know it was a joke, but based on your post just signed up to follow.

Hadnā€™t paid any attention to these, but if they put out a half-decent (and safe) product I see this as an interesting, possible, alternative to a minivan.

With three little ones, an alternative to a minivan would be welcome.

Which reminds me ā€¦ that Tesla product under the ā€˜sheetā€™ in the last few investor presentations; Iā€™ve thought cargo van, but what ifā€¦

rjtumble

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Avalanche, Subaru Forrester, Ford Focus, 1932 Deuce Coupe
Occupation
Computer Support
Country flag
I'm happy about the 5 seat, I preferred that from the beginning and wasn't looking forward to a middle seat in the front.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I liked that ā€˜out of specā€™ review of the U.S. version of the ID Buz. I found myself imagining a CyberVan version made with 3mm stainless. Awesome fantasy :)

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I'm happy about the 5 seat, I preferred that from the beginning and wasn't looking forward to a middle seat in the front.
I liked the idea of the front ā€˜seatā€™ when folded being large enough for my dog to hang out in the front. Otherwise I had no position on 5 vs 6 seats.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
I liked the idea of the front ā€˜seatā€™ when folded being large enough for my dog to hang out in the front. Otherwise I had no position on 5 vs 6 seats.
folks are all talking about 5 vs 6 seats

we should be wondering about 5 full-sized seats vs 4 full-sized plus a child-sized middle back seat

Tesla Cybertruck I can deal with 5 seats 3C98D87A-4DD9-4BC5-82D9-6CC2FE6B2C30

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
folks are all talking about 5 vs 6 seats

we should be wondering about 5 full-sized seats vs 4 full-sized plus a child-sized middle back seat

3C98D87A-4DD9-4BC5-82D9-6CC2FE6B2C30.jpeg
The Cybertruck is a large truck. I am not worried about space inside. I know that there are many that will want/need 5/6 full worker-sized seats and that is what I am expecting. As for that front 'seat' it may be a smaller space but will make a great console/armrest.

Westie10019

First Name
frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I agree with the 5 seat vs 6 seat, anyone who is a contractor usualy has a crew to carry, 6 seats are better than 5 for a work truck.

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
I agree with the 5 seat vs 6 seat, anyone who is a contractor usualy has a crew to carry, 6 seats are better than 5 for a work truck.
Does that mean that 8 seats are better than 6? And 10 seats are the cat's meow?

It seems the "best" number of seats is the number that suits your normal needs. If Tesla puts six seats in, then the complainers will say it's not as comfortable as the main seats and therefore isn't really a full seat.
Sponsored