I have become obsessed with the Cybertruck

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
I think I have become obsessed with the Cybertruck. I am absolutely smitten with this light commercial vehicle and can’t seem to get it off my mind. It’s almost as if the CT design and engineering team built my dream vehicle.

My favorite features include the futuristic and unconventional styling, stainless steel exoskeleton, electric AWD drivetrain, Armor Glass windows, air suspension, 6 passenger cabin, true full size truck design, rolling bed cover, blade light, amazing payload, large tow rating and robust construction that will easily handle any off-road adventure.

Tesla Cybertruck I have become obsessed with the Cybertruck AC6F2294-86B5-43C0-93CA-9BEE878A082F
Sponsored

Last edited:

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
p̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ c̶,̶ y̶o̶t̶a̶ p̶i̶c̶k̶u̶p, ⼕丫⻏?尺セ尺ㄩ⼕长
Country flag
It is undeniably a badass vehicle. Tesla is very smart, perhaps by design, perhaps they got lucky. But CT ticks many psychological needs and wants boxes. Unlike most vehicles that are a tool to get from place to place, or a tool to have fun with, CT is seemingly a friend, a buddy who will have your back, who also gives you more freedom and choice.

OP
OP
Mini2nut

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
I agree. I also feel future owners will be taken back at just how large the Cybertruck is when they see it in person. The CT will be an electrified beast!

Last edited:

Frank W

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
Retired Army 1975-1997
Country flag
I agree. I also feel future owners will be taken back at just how large the Cybertruck is when they see it in person. The CT will be an electrified beast!

size comparison to a Model X before the 3% size reduction
View attachment 1965
It is going to be huge, especially in comparison to a Tacoma but so much more capable!

OP
OP
Mini2nut

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
That’s what I drive as well but it’s a second car that gets driven sparingly. I drive a full size company truck for work (F-150) so I am looking forward to the roomy Cybertruck cab.

Last edited:

cybertrucktruckguy

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tacoma TRD Off Road, 2018 Tundra Limited, 2016 Honda Africa Twin
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I think I have become obsessed with the Cybertruck. I am absolutely smitten with this light commercial vehicle and can’t seem to get it off my mind. It’s almost as if the CT design and engineering team built my dream vehicle.

My favorite features include the futuristic and unconventional styling, stainless steel exoskeleton, electric AWD drivetrain, Armor Glass windows, air suspension, 6 passenger cabin, true full size truck design, rolling bed cover, blade light, amazing payload, large tow rating and robust construction that will easily handle any off-road adventure.

AC6F2294-86B5-43C0-93CA-9BEE878A082F.jpeg
That feeling doesn't go away. People keep asking me if I think I'm going to run out of video topics related to the Cybertruck. I tell them I have pages and pages of topics and my list grows faster than my ability to make videos.

MEDICALJMP

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Rav4, Tri-motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
That feeling doesn't go away. People keep asking me if I think I'm going to run out of video topics related to the Cybertruck. I tell them I have pages and pages of topics and my list grows faster than my ability to make videos.
Good video on the comparison of the Austin Tesla construction site and Nikola’s Arizona site.
Sad.
You should post that in the conversation thread where people were comparing the fanatical following of the Tesla Austin Giga factory and the total non-interest in every other manufacturers new car plants.

madquadbiker

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Navara NP300, Honda e, Honda TRX700XX
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

Wonder if the Smart car will fit in the bed?

Hoppi

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck tri-motor
Country flag
Hey Todd,

Keep up the good work with the videos. I love your format and knowledge. You are making excellent and informative videos that get to the point and are nuanced enough to be worth the time to watch. So many other videos out there are absolutely either annoying or boring in their delivery. And some just jabber on and on with no content around even the littlest bite of possible rumor instead of adding meat to an already consequential topic.

Anyway, love your work. You have my vote as a great spokesman on all CT topics.

Thanks!!

CyberMoose

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Wonder if the Smart car will fit in the bed?
Smart cars are about 65" wide and the Cybertruck is almost 80" wide. I don't think you'll lose more than a foot from the walls of the bed...so probably.

but it's a little long so you would need a passthrough for the nose of the smartcar and the tailgate down.
Sponsored