Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3 E-Tron - 2005 Land Rover LR3 - T-Bucket - 1951 chevy 3100
Occupation
Architect/Fabricator
Country flag
I feel like this SHOULD be an option, so many modern trucks still have this as an option. I would really love the bench seat up front, it seem more utilitarian somehow.

ÆCIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Hell I ordered a SIX seater. what is this 5 seat crap
No one has 'Final Ordered' nor configured anything yet.

The Pre-Order (Reservation) is simply a tentative agreement to purchase giving you a place in line, but you may want to review the actual Pre-Order agreement sent to you by TESLA when you made your CT reservation. The first statements in the document explain that actual configuration is to be confirmed at a later date:
Tesla Cybertruck I ordered a SIX seater, not FIVE seats 1677790456087

But these recent Ăźeta Cybertruck versions seen may not yet be the final Production Versions, even though they're probably close. There could be some options (including front seat layout) that many of us still do not know about.

- ÆCIII

Last edited:

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
If they make skinny seat option, i hope its available at launch. MY 7 seat took forever.

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
The Cyber SUV will probably have 6 or more.

TheLastStarfighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Challenger, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Country flag
Agree 100%

Also is the exterior left front door without mirror to right front door width less than the width at the wheels ( slight hour glass shape)?
I think that's the case with all of the hyper-off roaders: Ram TRX, Raptor, Cybertruck. The wheel to wheel width is why they have the marker lights. (Yes, the Cybertruck test vehicles have had them, in the grill)

firsttruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Country flag
Agree 100%

Also is the exterior left front door without mirror to right front door width less than the width at the wheels ( slight hour glass shape)?
I think that's the case with all of the hyper-off roaders: Ram TRX, Raptor, Cybertruck. The wheel to wheel width is why they have the marker lights. (Yes, the Cybertruck test vehicles have had them, in the grill)
If true then there is unused space. I don't see the purpose of making the interior smaller and losing a seating position ( 6 down to 5) when that was not the widest dimension.

TheLastStarfighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Challenger, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Country flag
If true then there is unused space. I don't see the purpose of making the interior smaller and losing a seating position ( 6 down to 5) when that was not the widest dimension.
I honestly don't think they did. When I look at the current Beta, the width between the front seats looks the same, and more than enough for a middle seat.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
I honestly don't think they did. When I look at the current Beta, the width between the front seats looks the same, and more than enough for a middle seat.
Doesn't feel like enough space with the current seats. Might need a little less bucket and a little more bench

Tesla Cybertruck I ordered a SIX seater, not FIVE seats Screenshot_20230302_200544_YouTube
Sponsored