Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberbeast, model Y
Occupation
Artist
Country flag
Last Friday I took delivery of the beast and doodled all over it (using posca acrylic markers) in the Tesla Parking lot. Surprisingly the Tesla staff was real cool about it and even helped me clean some of it when I needed help!

Pretty amazing experience and I’m loving the truck!!

Tesla Cybertruck I took delivery of my CyberBeast and doodled all over it! IMG_7441

Tesla Cybertruck I took delivery of my CyberBeast and doodled all over it! IMG_2157

Tesla Cybertruck I took delivery of my CyberBeast and doodled all over it! IMG_4591
Sponsored

BorisJGR

First Name
Boris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Model X
Occupation
Marketing
Country flag
Last Friday I took delivery of the beast and doodled all over it in the Tesla Parking lot. Surprisingly the Tesla staff was real cool about it and even helped me clean some of it when I needed help! Pretty amazing experience and I’m loving the truck!!

Tesla Cybertruck I took delivery of my CyberBeast and doodled all over it! img_7441-jpe

Tesla Cybertruck I took delivery of my CyberBeast and doodled all over it! img_2157-

Tesla Cybertruck I took delivery of my CyberBeast and doodled all over it! img_4591-jpe
Very cool. What kind of marker did you use for the doodling?

Djinndjinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Models S
Country flag
I thought it looks cool and fun! My wife’s first comment was “ so is this going to be a trend and are you ok with people writing all over your cybertruck?”

I love being able to personalize my vehicle. But I guess you can’t fix stupid and some non-owner will decide to write on someone else’s truck. Just hope it’s erasable ….

anyway - nice job! My grandkids would be ecstatic to do this (on my future CT - not yours. We raise our kids to be respectful) 😄

OP
OP
Sabet

Sabet

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberbeast, model Y
Occupation
Artist
Country flag
I did a little part of it but it worried me since it’s abrasive. Have to figure out a better way to remove

OP
OP
Sabet

Sabet

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberbeast, model Y
Occupation
Artist
Country flag
is this true, or is it a stunt for clicks and eyeballs?
Eyeballs for my art and projects. It’s not my best work by any means. There was a lot of surface to cover in a short time and I just ended up doing silly doodles on it - but it works for that purpos

Cboy7

First Name
Cboy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Eyeballs for my art and projects. It’s not my best work by any means. There was a lot of surface to cover in a short time and I just ended up doing silly doodles on it - but it works for that purpos
Oh ok , very nice

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I used posca acrylic markers. Hopefully I can get it off when I get home.
You'll want to use alcohol, then. We specifically get everclear from Oregon because the higher purity allowed; in California you need to get it from industrial sources and they're not always as good at keeping the methanols out of industrial versions. And the poisoned stuff is just terrible.

Wear an organics mask while doing so, btw.

-Crissa
Sponsored