I used AI to blend the Cybertruck with other vehicles. Here are the results.

CyberSleuth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hot Wheels 1:10 Cybertruck
Country flag
Prompt-based AI image generators have made huge progress in the past few months. One feature that doesn't get as much attention is the blend command - basically you import a few images and the AI merges them together.

I decided to try blending the Cybertruck with a few different vehicles to see what would happen.

Depending on how many source images are used, you can change the balance between references, so some of these results might look more Cybertrucky than others. Sometimes the results look like in-game renderings, sometimes they look photorealistic. It took several retries per vehicle to get the results below.

If you have a particular vehicle you'd like to see blended, let me know. Or better yet, send a pic and I'll share the fusion here.

Cyber Ferrari LaFerrari
Tesla Cybertruck I used AI to blend the Cybertruck with other vehicles.  Here are the results. cyber ferrari laferrari 2

Cyber Porsche 911 (1960s base)
Tesla Cybertruck I used AI to blend the Cybertruck with other vehicles.  Here are the results. cyber porsche 911

Cyber Mercedes Sprinter 4x4 Off-roader
Tesla Cybertruck I used AI to blend the Cybertruck with other vehicles.  Here are the results. cyber sprinter revel

Cyber Model 3
Tesla Cybertruck I used AI to blend the Cybertruck with other vehicles.  Here are the results. cyber model 3

Cyber Lamborghini Huracan
Tesla Cybertruck I used AI to blend the Cybertruck with other vehicles.  Here are the results. cyber lambo huraca

Cyber Porsche 911 (modern base, more CT)
Tesla Cybertruck I used AI to blend the Cybertruck with other vehicles.  Here are the results. cyber 911

Cyber Jeep Wrangler
Tesla Cybertruck I used AI to blend the Cybertruck with other vehicles.  Here are the results. cyber jeep wrangler 2

Cyber Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Tesla Cybertruck I used AI to blend the Cybertruck with other vehicles.  Here are the results. cyber challenger hellcat

Cyber VW Beetle
Tesla Cybertruck I used AI to blend the Cybertruck with other vehicles.  Here are the results. cyber beetle

Cyber Honda Odyssey
Tesla Cybertruck I used AI to blend the Cybertruck with other vehicles.  Here are the results. cyber honda odyssey

Cyber Bronco
Tesla Cybertruck I used AI to blend the Cybertruck with other vehicles.  Here are the results. cyber bronco

Cyber Hummer
Tesla Cybertruck I used AI to blend the Cybertruck with other vehicles.  Here are the results. cyber hummer
Sponsored

Friday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Classic Toyota FJ40 Landcruiser mashup please. Like model year 1976.

A way out of left field mashup would be a Minneapolis Moline UDLX Comfortractor. That's a rare one.

Fugue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR FSD, camper van, CT3 FSD preordered
Occupation
Tech Industry Grunt
Country flag
Love the Model 3.

How about a DeLorean?

Or a Sprinter van?

MiguelAznar

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck 3-motor
Country flag
Nicely done! Great images.

Leaving the fantasy of the Huracán, I favor the Odyssey because it maintains the manufacturability of origami. Any flowing curves in the panels (which most images sport) likely means we’d lose much of the benefits of 30x SS. The Odyssey could be the smaller, park-able, Cyber that people who never really wanted a giant truck would buy.

If you’re taking general requests, I’d ask to move the slider closer to Cybertruck so the panels stay planar, not curved.

FrankMcEnnis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Express, Cj5, Rockcrawler
Country flag
My actual ''Cyber'' Buggy, which i'm going to tow with my cybertruck!

Tesla Cybertruck I used AI to blend the Cybertruck with other vehicles.  Here are the results. 20220130_162819

OP
OP
CyberSleuth

CyberSleuth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hot Wheels 1:10 Cybertruck
Country flag
Classic Toyota FJ40 Landcruiser mashup please. Like model year 1976.

A way out of left field mashup would be a Minneapolis Moline UDLX Comfortractor. That's a rare one.
You got it!

The Toyota ended up pretty neat, despite the wonky headlights and missing side mirrors. Here was the reference photo: https://cdn.dealeraccelerate.com/fastlane/1/87/9572/1920x1440/1976-toyota-fj40-land-cruiser

Tesla Cybertruck I used AI to blend the Cybertruck with other vehicles.  Here are the results. cyber 1976 FJ cruiser

The tractor was definitely a challenge and quality took a hit. The AI refused to create staggered wheels and wouldn't sacrifice an inch of the CT's length, but here's the result. Reference photo was: https://assets.rebelmouse.io/media-library/1938-minneapolis-moline-udlx.jpg?id=30911234

Tesla Cybertruck I used AI to blend the Cybertruck with other vehicles.  Here are the results. cyber Minneapolis Moline

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Slightly blurry CyberHummer.

Tesla Cybertruck I used AI to blend the Cybertruck with other vehicles.  Here are the results. 1677038510614

Last edited:

Revoltlution

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius (CyberSlug)
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Here's my dall-e 2 mashup that is pretty close to my cybervan vision. Literally took about three minutes of iterations. Crazy new world we're in.

Should drive while I sleep!
Tesla Cybertruck I used AI to blend the Cybertruck with other vehicles.  Here are the results. my DALL·E cyberva

Cybertruckee

Banned
Banned
First Name
Yosemite Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Rider
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
Nice images!

How about Humveeing or Osh Koshing the Cybertruck which Elon should have done in the first place, lol. :cry:

Thanks in advance.