I want to get out of Bitcoin and buy TSLA stock....easiest way?

bdmridgeback

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Chevy Traverse, BDM Ridgeback, Ford Transit Connect
Occupation
Business Owner/Manager
Country flag
I have some Bitcoin I've had for years, still not at a loss on it but hovering just above and want to buy Tesla stock now. What would be my best approach to doing this. My Bitcoin is all in Coinbase at the moment. I've used Robinhood in the past and have account set up. Aside from that, need some guidance.
Sponsored

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Sell the bitcoin. Put the money into your brokerage account, buy TSLA.

I’m not sure which bit is troubling you so can’t really say. I know little to nothing about Bitcoin so can’t say too much about selling it. Setting up a brokerage account online is fairly straightforward, though sound like you have Robinhood set up so… ??? What the issue?

If you are struggling with funding your account, just look up a local brokerage and go into the office. I’ve used TD Ameritrade and they have offices in most cities and are pretty helpful in person in my experience.

OP
OP
bdmridgeback

bdmridgeback

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Chevy Traverse, BDM Ridgeback, Ford Transit Connect
Occupation
Business Owner/Manager
Country flag
That is exactly what I was hoping I could do!
Thanks

Cybertruckee

Banned
Banned
First Name
Yosemite Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Rider
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
Sell your bitcoin and when you see that the $$$ have been credited, use it to buy Tesla shares.

mhaze

First Name
mhike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla 3; Smartcar; F150 Raptor; Avalanche 2500 4x4
Country flag
That is exactly what I was hoping I could do!
Thanks
Wait for BTC to hit 120k. Then sell. Set aside money for long term gains tax. Enough left over for CT. Have fun!!!

SorenLucas

First Name
Soren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Occupation
developer
Country flag
Swapping your Bitcoin for Tesla stock is a savvy move! Since you've got your Bitcoin on Coinbase and a Robinhood account set up, here's how to proceed. First, sell your Bitcoin on Coinbase to convert it into USD or a stablecoin like USDC. Next, transfer the funds to your Robinhood account. Once the money is in Robinhood, you can easily use it to purchase TSLA stock through their platform. It's a straightforward process that you can complete online.
If you're keen on exploring more crypto options or staying updated with the latest trends, you might want to check out https://presale.world. They provide valuable insights and information for crypto enthusiasts.
Sponsored

Last edited: