I want to see this survey a year from now.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
True.
What are these surveys for? Blow sunshine up legacy's ass? How does that help anyone?
This is a sincere question, any ideas for this kind of fud?
I don't consider 51-49% blowing sunshine, I'd call it a wake-up call big enough to call a bunch of meetings over. Ford is losing their market, fast. Most people I talk to have no idea what the Cybertruck is. When everyone starts seeing them rolling down the street, and start to realize the awesomeness, it's over Johnny. So, I don't think this survey helps, unless you mean giving Ford/GM/Dodge fair warning. Admittedly, my first reaction too was indignation that Cybertruck wasn't #1 on this survey, but after a minute, I realized they weren't asking Members of the Cybertruck Owners Club, but the general, uninformed public. Once the word really gets out, fugeddaboudit.

Cybertruck Hawaii

Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sienna
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I’m not selling my oil stocks just because gasoline consumption will decline after the electric car takes off in numbers. We will still need oil the power the electric power plants to charge the electric cars with.

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
computer scientist
Country flag
1611579610488.png

I had a good chuckle at this part ?
because truck drivers choose a truck based on looks, LOL! Whatever happened to function? This has the hallmark of image-conscious PR dept ppl.
There should be a survey on what people think of surveys.
This survey of only 155 people is woefully inadequate. Only 6 of the 155 are considering ONLY an EV truck. Because they had so few ppl, they refer to results of those who are interested in BOTH EV & CEV, which is still only 60 of the 155 ppl. See original press release from Cox about their survey at https://www.coxautoinc.com/market-insights/consumer-snapshot-electric-pickup-trucks/ When contrasted with an estimated 1,200,000 reservations for Cybertrucks, those 6, 60, & 155 people are far from being representative. This is poor survey design. This survey should have at least 1,000 ppl interested in an EV, which means they should have surveyed over 25,000 ppl, since only 4% of respondents expressed an interest in ONLY an EV, and the results compare Ford F-150 EV interest to Tesla Cybertruck EV interest, not gas vehicles. Additionally, the survey fails to mention that Cybertruck has more pre-sale reservations in history than for any truck which has ever been announced. That is QUITE an omission!
Sponsored

Last edited: