ICE Trucker Accessories on CT

israndy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3, 2012 Mitsubishi I-Miev, 2x 2007 Vectrix VX-1, 2000 Honda Insight, 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired from IT
Country flag
So you say that you get murdered in Portland for having the wrong colors...? Seems like that would be in the news.

Seems like a reason to have a cT in the first place. You don't need a gun if your vehicle is powerful, fast, and bulletproof.

TruckDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri-motor
Country flag
  • Air horn
Speaking of truck stuff from when I was a kid, it was a thing back then to get truckers to blow their air-horns. An air-horn might actually be nice on a CT. Could also be used as an extra-loud beacon for emergency situations too.
I too hope the CT horn is very authoritative sounding, when needed. 3 levels of honking would be nice.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Iā€™m glad other Tesla owners are 2nd amendment friendly. Gun safe under dash is a good idea. Other firearms could be hid in vault or other areas so people will not see them and break in.
Hand guns? Iā€™m still holding out for the rocket launcher :)

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Hand guns? Iā€™m still holding out for the rocket launcher :)
Elon did say there would be the possibility of mounting a large paintball machine gun in the bed. I'm sure you could get a rocket launcher mounted in a similar way if you could find the right gunsmiths to build it for you.
Sponsored