If you could request three factory add-ons, what would they be?

ÆCIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
I also would like the Midgate, but I think it would require redesign of the tonneau cover tracks and mechanism, along with having challenges to weather seal and prevent rain coming in situations when the Midgate is closed while the tonneau cover needs to be kept open, like large tall items strapped in the vault, etc. Seems like plenty of room would be available for a spare tire, but Tesla might be planning to use a lot of under space for the battery pack considering the range they are promising in the Cybertruck.

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X, Rolls Royce Phantom EWB
Occupation
CEO
Country flag
1. Small winch/cable that can haul heavy objects up ramp into truck bed. 2. Rear seats that fold flat while rear window divider lowers to allow flat access to truck bed from inside truck even when tonneau cover is locked. 3. drainage plug in frunk or rear storage area to drain melted ice when used as a cooler - OR better yet have it refrigerated!

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TriMotor CyberTruck
Occupation
Retired Merchant Marine
Country flag
If you had a direct line to Elon Musk, what would you ask he add to the options list? List three
1. Trailer hitch tube and lite hook-up off the stern...NOT an aftermarket option.
2.Dual note air horn with programmable tune player software.
3. SProgrammable oftware programs/files for both sub-skateboard LED lighting and air suspension control:
SOOOO I can make the bow and stern of my CyberPunkTruck jump up and down (ie. at a stoplight) like a Mexican Jumping Bean, as well as appear as if it were on a cloud!

Robesaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Dodge Ram
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Glad this was asked. Tesla has a real opportunity here to make a game changer rather than just offer a truck for an obvious market segment. So many improvements over the status quo with the cars. Trucks have unique challenges.

1. Factory hitch.
2. Factory brake controller - they can make improvements here. Low hanging fruit.
3. With all the autopilot hardware experience, are they going to take advantage of the opportunity to add cameras or sensors to avoid bottoming out or high siding? Hitching up? Jackknife prevention? Self-recovery from stuck situations?

I hope they don’t miss the chance to make a real truck here, with useful differentiation.

Greco Canuck

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
In no particular order of importance:

1) power extending running boards,
2) cold weather package (I’m in Canada) to include heated steering wheel and seats, efficient warming/conditioning of the battery for those of us who park outside, fast cabin warm-up, effective defrost of glass and side view mirrors,
3) mid gate (seems a long shot but this is a wish list).

AlexD

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus 460LS, Model 3 dm, Mustang Boss 302, F150,
Occupation
retired Building Contractor
Country flag
1. Mid-gate fold down rear wall.
2. Factory winch.
3. T-slots for the floor of the bed.
I thought the grooves in the bed floor were T slots??
Sponsored