In response to huge preorder for CT, everyone else ripping their style now.

Throwcomputer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 Ridgeline, Vintage Vespas, 02 Harley Sportster
Occupation
TV & Film
Country flag

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Eh.

Concept vehicles and renders. Not likely to hit the streets any time soon.

Follow me products will come, but only after Tesla has proven the public will accept it.

The Jeep mockup is particularly amusing since it copies the weird shape but misses half the point of why it’s weird shaped. The have the Cybertruck look (which many people say is ugly) but crappy aerodynamics of a classic pickup. Congrats on attaining worst of both worlds anonymous mock-up maker.

OP
OP
Throwcomputer

Throwcomputer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 Ridgeline, Vintage Vespas, 02 Harley Sportster
Occupation
TV & Film
Country flag
Eh.

Concept vehicles and renders. Not likely to hit the streets any time soon.

Follow me products will come, but only after Tesla has proven the public will accept it.

The Jeep mockup is particularly amusing since it copies the weird shape but misses half the point of why it’s weird shaped. The have the Cybertruck look (which many people say is ugly) but crappy aerodynamics of a classic pickup. Congrats on attaining worst of both worlds anonymous mock-up maker.
100 bucks says those concepts would have looked entirely different if the ct and the preorder response didn't exist. ;)

Sure they are concepts. We will see if they look anything like that when released. Probably similar to vw bus renders to the current crap result.

Last edited:

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
100 bucks says those concepts would have looked entirely different if the ct and the preorder response didn't exist. ;)

Sure they are concepts. We will see if they look anything like that when released. Probably similar to vw bus renders to the current crap result.
The Wrangler one isn’t even from the manufacturer, it’s a fan render so no relation to reality.

I totally agree with that Cybertruck is influencing the market though. Saw some renders of the “Apple Car” and they looked like what my Cyberwhistle would look like if I put it in a rock tumbler for 4 hours and painted it white.

I think other companies are going to wait and see how well the CT does in reality before adopting it though which means it’ll be 3-5 years before we see any real world copies of it.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag

That VW bus is such a letdown compared to the prototype they drove around. VW has certainly been a disappointment.
Sponsored