Akaash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Acura MDX
Occupation
IT Help Desk
Country flag
Is it just me that I find all the horrible Karens concentrated in Orange County? In addition to left lane hogs & Super Ultra Mega Karens, we now have douchecanoes who thinks its ight to use freaking HIGH BEAMS @ 1:40am for 10 miles. This special karen went so far to actually attempt to blind me by driving behind me for no reason.
Sponsored

Red61224

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yugo
Country flag
Is it just me that I find all the horrible Karens concentrated in Orange County? In addition to left lane hogs & Super Ultra Mega Karens, we now have douchecanoes who thinks its ight to use freaking HIGH BEAMS @ 1:40am for 10 miles. This special karen went so far to actually attempt to blind me by driving behind me for no reason.
Ah, come on man, how was she supposed to see the roadway when she was deprived of her night vision from that important texting conversation on her umbilical phone. Cut her some slack, she had to post about that slowpoke that was impeding her progress and would not pull over and get out of her way, you know it's her road after all.

OP
OP
datechboss101

datechboss101

First Name
Akaash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Acura MDX
Occupation
IT Help Desk
Country flag
Ah, come on man, how was she supposed to see the roadway when she was deprived of her night vision from that important texting conversation on her umbilical phone. Cut her some slack, she had to post about that slowpoke that was impeding her progress and would not pull over and get out of her way, you know it's her road after all.
You right. That's why I got an additional 3 hours of dash cam footage yesterday of more inconsiderates. Time to make this a federal law now! Just need to have all the competition to incorporate something similar to the Tesla Cam since its definitely worth it.
Sponsored