Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Rav4, Tri-motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Not counting China, unless you are in China currently and ordered a Cybertruck, what are you international purchasers doing to get your vehicle? Are you Englanders, Germans, Swedes, Australians and Japanese (among others) coming to the US for delivery since there are no other factories producing CT (yet. China)? Will Tesla just contact you to direct ship? I’m very curious about the process and what peoples’ plans are.
Sponsored

Cyberfan

First Name
Morten
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Tesla Model S
Country flag
I'm counting on Tesla doing it the the same way they have been doing it since they started delivery of the Model S in 2013 and that is by large cargo ships configured for cars. I live in Norway and I believe these ships normally come here via Netherlands first. That might have changed since I got my car in 2013 though.

OP
OP
MEDICALJMP

MEDICALJMP

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Rav4, Tri-motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
I'm counting on Tesla doing it the the same way they have been doing it since they started delivery of the Model S in 2013 and that is by large cargo ships configured for cars. I live in Norway and I believe these ships normally come here via Netherlands first. That might have changed since I got my car in 2013 though.

I was wondering how many people were planning on coming to the factory or other service center drop off to pick up there CT. Assumed that eventually they would place it either in a car transport ship, but how many are buying a Conex container or similar.

Cyberfan

First Name
Morten
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Tesla Model S
Country flag
I was wondering how many people were planning on coming to the factory or other service center drop off to pick up there CT. Assumed that eventually they would place it either in a car transport ship, but how many are buying a Conex container or similar.
All the current deliveries are done through a SC here. I don't think we even have the option to do it differently even if we wanted to. I did read something somewhere that in countries were Tesla don't have a SC you would take delivery in the closest place possible.
Sponsored