Is the pricing a Base model and Any thoughts on trim level offerings and pricing???

bimerguy

First Name
cw
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberturck to be
Country flag
New to EVs and Tesla so, I'm not familiar how they sell their models and trim.
I expect this is "base" but what does a Tesla "base" model typically include. And, what would we expect for other trim levels and price range for each. Maybe trims similar to the existing models?

Thank you in advance.
Sponsored

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
Depends on the model. You can be sure that there will be opportunities for you to pick up extra goodies when you actually come down to placing an order.

Cyber_Dav

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Siennas (2)
Country flag
New to EVs and Tesla so, I'm not familiar how they sell their models and trim.
I expect this is "base" but what does a Tesla "base" model typically include. And, what would we expect for other trim levels and price range for each. Maybe trims similar to the existing models?

Thank you in advance.
Tesla doesn't seem to have as many options and trim levels as most car companies.

But the best way to get a feel for what the options might be is to go through the online 'custom order' configuration for an existing model on Tesla's website.

Upgrades may include:
# of motors
longer range
more performance
upholstery
some colors cost more
sound system
wheels

Last edited:

M120

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Rubicon, F-350
Country flag
The garage charger is $500, plus requires an electrician to install...which I would give a wild guess of approx $1k?

Revelation

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Res: Rivian R1T, Res: Tesla Cybertruck Tri-Motor + FSD
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
The garage charger is $500, plus requires an electrician to install...which I would give a wild guess of approx $1k?
Installation costs vary wildly based on location and company. I installed mine myself, so you can do it if you read up on the codes.

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
They mainly vary and quite widely depending on your installment requirements. I installed one for $0 because there was an existing 50A outlet already there and all I had to do was screw it to the wall and plug it in. The other cost thousands because I decided to go with a 100 A circuit quite distant from the panel (long run requiring heavy wire) and needed a new sub panel to accommodate this. This turns out to have been the wise thing to do given that I'll be charging a CT and an X.
Sponsored