Is there any hope for the 40k Cybertruck?

Is there any hope for the 40k Cybertruck?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Old Pro

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I own a 2006 Toyota Tacoma and 2018 Tesla Model 3,
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Keep the faith!

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Better pole would be if there's any possibility of a $60k Cybertruck.
Personally I prefer magnetic poles as they are fun to play with. Totem poles are pretty cool to look at. Utility poles seem to have a cult following. The poles of earth tend to be colder than anywhere I want to spend time so I'd discount them a bit. Oh, and I've had a few poles as friends. Nice people.

I don't think I'll be getting a $60k Cybertruck. Hopefully some will get that price or better. I want the CT4 though so my guess is it will be a bit pricier than $60k.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
First, never believe anything I post

Second, update, price will be maintained for the first 500,000 reservations.
So we should not believe you on this right?

Old Pro

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I own a 2006 Toyota Tacoma and 2018 Tesla Model 3,
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
👍. We are from one cosmopolitan family from the time we lived in a cave.
I often try and imagine the tough bastards that preceded me in my line of genetics. Where they traveled to and from.

Cybertruck Hawaii

Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sienna
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I often try and imagine the tough bastards that preceded me in my line of genetics. Where they traveled to and from.
👍. We will be the very first generation to have driven a Tesla Cybertruck. Life is good!

ED_SFO

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3
Country flag
My prediction is first wave of trucks will be in the 70k-100k range for 2-3 years (includes 1 year ramp) ....then start seeing a 50-65k truck for the following 2 years. 40k will happen year 6 of production if at all. There's no point of a 40k truck for them.

Morning Star

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2077 Tesla Cybertruck
We should repeat until everyone believes Tesla made the promise and then hold Tesla accountable. 😀
This is basically the opposite of what everyone who is promoting a Cybertruck price increase is doing, to everyone's detriment. Not a single soul wants to pay more for anything, yet I've seen too many posts about "Oh, $80k MINIMUM!" and "Ha! Good luck getting in under $100k!!" It's more than a little suspicious.

And now that there have been 500 entirely speculative "CYBERTRUCK COST MOAR" posts across the internet, people are talking about a price increase even though there has been zero official word on the matter. And as a gentle reminder, any sane person has the reasonable expectation that when reserving a product it will cost what was advertised when it releases.

So yes, Tesla made a de facto promise to sell something at the price they advertised at, and took $100 deposits for.
Sponsored

Last edited: