Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I think that $4k credit was only for FS The Beast not FS AWD but not 100% sure…
Could someone that has configured an AWD post s teen grabs do the rest of us can tell? Or, if it has already been done, post a link? Thanks!
Sponsored

Bizarrkley

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Foundation AWD, Model S P85
Country flag
Does anyone know if the Tesla financing has an early termination fee? I may want to pay it off early.

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT
Wondering if Tesla will sell enough Foundation Series to go beyond the 20,000 Foundation CTs

Green-Mario

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Occupation
IT
Country flag
My order is 127444*** and I still haven’t gotten a message. WTF. Owned 4 teslas. Currently own a Tesla. Stock holder. Utah.

unreal.
Seriously... Tesla is messing up with whatever strategy they think they are pushing here... I have 2 reservations, day 1. RN112762 and RN112775. Nothing. I am seeing people now from all different states getting offers before me. Some of their orders are 10s of thousands behind me.

Its actually pissing me the F off. I hold over half a million in Tesla stock. Have owned 2 Teslas before, and have been an advocate and "ambassador" for years. Sold several Tesla's to my neighbors.

This is an absolute joke and insult the way they are doing this. Needlessly reckless. I am in CO btw, ordered them when I lived in HI. Address is updated and current. Just furious over here while I get passed over. Furious over something so stupid.

DumpsterFire

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Mouth Breather
Country flag
Thanks! Still numb. Never thought past getting the invite so still processing it all. It’s like the dog chasing the car. You can’t wait to catch it, then when you catch it it’s like “now what do I do?” 😂. Have you been able to order?
Hahah! Love that analogy. I was able to order the AWD last week. Stoked! Will be really fun!

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Seriously... Tesla is messing up with whatever strategy they think they are pushing here... I have 2 reservations, day 1. RN112762 and RN112775. Nothing. I am seeing people now from all different states getting offers before me. Some of their orders are 10s of thousands behind me.

Its actually pissing me the F off. I hold over half a million in Tesla stock. Have owned 2 Teslas before, and have been an advocate and "ambassador" for years. Sold several Tesla's to my neighbors.

This is an absolute joke and insult the way they are doing this. Needlessly reckless. I am in CO btw, ordered them when I lived in HI. Address is updated and current. Just furious over here while I get passed over. Furious over something so stupid.
So my guess would be......their plan is to send Foundation Series orders to the first 50,000 or so "reservation holders" and then randomly some in the top 200,000. Selling as many FS as they can, netting an extra $20k per vehicle.
Likely in response to seeing the selling of reservations at a premium.

The plus side is they make a bunch of extra revenue = good business
The bad is they take people who have 4 year old day 1 reservations and make them unhappy = bad business

Foundation series may end up being 50,000+ vehicles before they decide to start going through the peasants who reserved 4 years ago so they can order at a 60% price hike from 2019 and MAYBE get their CTs in 2029

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hahah! Love that analogy. I was able to order the AWD last week. Stoked! Will be really fun!
Did you go with the AWD due to the price, or to be able to get it earlier than the Beast?
Surprising that people ordering the Beast (more expensive version) will have a 6mo longer wait than the AWD.

Alan

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 S90D ,2014Tacoma, Cyberbeast ordered 2/13/24
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
For me, it's a $20,500 difference. I ordered the FSD for $7k. I got my invite on Dec. 8th and still haven't decided what to do. With the rumors of 20k Foundation to be made and the news story today with Tesla only having enough batteries for about 24k CT this year. Might not see the standard version until the end of 2024 or the beginning of 2025.
It’s a 27500 difference if you qualify for the rebate you won’t get with the foundation series.

Balthezor

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover, 2020 Model Y
Country flag
Did you go with the AWD due to the price, or to be able to get it earlier than the Beast?
Surprising that people ordering the Beast (more expensive version) will have a 6mo longer wait than the AWD.
This is the only reason why I would go with AWD. I can stretch to 120k, but I dont want to wait 6 months longer.

Dazajj

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus RX350
Occupation
Regional Account Director
Country flag
I just got my email too. Where do you see the part where it says no resale of the cyber truck? I don’t see it in the order agreement under the “start designing” button

04085367-AA98-4A90-BC1C-6D333E224043.png

B6B45661-169F-40EB-A926-C068199B177D.png
after you order it, you get a new agreement, it's in that one... I too was thinking the same thing..

Tanky

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck FS
Occupation
Contractor
Country flag
Got invited and ordered. I happen to reload the page and see I was able to configure before the invite email came through @3:24 cst.

RN1127670xx Minnesota

dsieberkrob

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'02 Avalanche, '15 F150 eco, '22 Maverick Hybrid
Occupation
Computer Consultant
Country flag

Phones And Drones

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model S Refresh, Cybertruck
Country flag

Tesla Cybertruck Just got the email from Tesla, foundation series ready to order 1703205696479

Welcome to the struggle
Sponsored