Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.halemarine.com
Vehicles
Model Y, Ford F150, Chevrolet Equinox
Country flag
We have a short Road trip to Fredericksburg Va. planned for today.
Anyone else planning to Subscribe?
Sponsored

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
I MIGHT subscribe for a month if we had a long driving vacation planned. Did you subscribe for one month at $199?

Throwcomputer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 Ridgeline, Vintage Vespas, 02 Harley Sportster
Occupation
TV & Film
Country flag
I MIGHT subscribe for a month if we had a long driving vacation planned. Did you subscribe for one month at $199?
If you guys subscribe to it, do you eventually pay it off and get to keep it with no payments when you eventually pay the 10k cost?

Noticing you can order it for 10k with your initial order, but can subscribe monthly after the fact. Seems like if there is no rent to own plan, and you plan on keeping the vehicle longer than 4 years you end up losing money on the monthly payments if you didn't just buy fsd outright.

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
so the monthly rate is $199......I would consider it if it was $150.....where can I find out more information on this?

Edit 17 Jul 21: looks like since I have HW3.0 I can get it for $99 monthly....That is a very fair price IMHO.....I still have the opportunity to get it for $10k if they can't figure out what happened to my order when it was $7k when I ordered the CT3.....If $7k is fixes, I will get it....if not, will rent for $99 monthly

EDIT 20 Jul 2021...........looks like my rate will be $199/mo....I dont have EAP....I do have HW3.0............I will just have to sit and wait for Tesla to figure out what happened to my reservation

Last edited:

tidmutt

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y Performance, Model X P100D
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
so the monthly rate is $199......I would consider it if it was $150.....where can I find out more information on this?

Edit 17 Jul 21: looks like since I have HW3.0 I can get it for $99 monthly....That is a very fair price IMHO.....I still have the opportunity to get it for $10k if they can't figure out what happened to my order when it was $7k when I ordered the CT3.....If $7k is fixes, I will get it....if not, will rent for $99 monthly
I interpreted it as you could get FSD for $99 if you had purchased enhanced autopilot. HW3.0 is necessary either way or you can pay $1500 to retrofit the new hardware and then signup for the subscription.

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I interpreted it as you could get FSD for $99 if you had purchased enhanced autopilot. HW3.0 is necessary either way or you can pay $1500 to retrofit the new hardware and then signup for the subscription.
I am now confused.....what type autopilot do we get in the CT3?......It will have HW3.0.....so can't we just subscribe for $99?

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I might subscribe, be a good way to decide if it's worth the $10k or not. I am super happy with autopilot, just not sure the extra cash is worth it.

I wish I'd ordered FSD on my truck when I first ordered and it was $7k.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I am now confused.....what type autopilot do we get in the CT3?......It will have HW3.0.....so can't we just subscribe for $99?
Enhanced Autopilot is a level of Autopilot between the standard (that you get for free) and FSD. It was something they gave out so people who bought FSD wouldn't feel left out because the features were being developed one at a time. They let other buy them piecemeal, just like they're doing the subscription so that people who can't plonk down $10k can get the enhanced safety.

Summon, Lane Change, and Navigate on Autopilot were originally features of this package.

-Crissa

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I might subscribe, be a good way to decide if it's worth the $10k or not. I am super happy with autopilot, just not sure the extra cash is worth it.

I wish I'd ordered FSD on my truck when I first ordered and it was $7k.
well I did and it showed up on my account for the CT, then it just disappeared....I have been trying to talk to someone for 2 months but can't seem to get a good number to call anyone......hope it gets fixed or I am left with 10k instead of 7k or rent to for 199/mo...I am not a hoary camper

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
well I did and it showed up on my account for the CT, then it just disappeared....I have been trying to talk to someone for 2 months but can't seem to get a good number to call anyone......hope it gets fixed or I am left with 10k instead of 7k or rent to for 199/mo...I am not a hoary camper
There's no one to call yet because the configurator for the Cybertruck isn't ready. The best you can do is order and then save your email receipt.

-Crissa

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
There's no one to call yet because the configurator for the Cybertruck isn't ready. The best you can do is order and then save your email receipt.

-Crissa
yea....I ordered night of reveal....with FSD.....got emails and computer crashed so emails went bye-bye......then 4-5 months ago when it went from 7k to 8k, my account still showed FSD.....month laster when it went to 10k, my account all of a sudden shows no FSD.....been trying to get help from Tesla but impossible......I am not the only one that this has happened to.....I would not mind month to month at $150, but I dont think I am willing to pay 199 plus tax.....willl just have to argue with Tesla when time comes

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
At no point did the configurator go online and show you the price that you reserved your truck at.

The price you're looking at is to reserve a new truck.

Tesla Cybertruck Just Subscribed to Full Self Driving for our Model Y 4CC04174-C66D-44AE-99CF-DA9DEA843192

-Crissa
Sponsored