Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
SaaS
Country flag
There are 3-4 just in Kansas ahead of me.
I got tired of waiting today so took a chance and switched to my Texas address(military) and got my vin about 1hr later. Now I wait for delivery.
I should change my address to a co-worker’s place in Austin 🤠

OP
OP
armywildcat

armywildcat

First Name
Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
Guys, I’m “someone on here.” Picking up Saturday! My little boy is stoked. He’s been asking has Tesla built our truck yet, daddy?!!
Awesome! Yes, my son has been asking everyday if I got the message yet from Tesla. Good luck with delivery!

Hbrueckland

First Name
Hause
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3LR, MXLR+
Occupation
Accounting Consultant
Country flag
Awesome! Yes, my son has been asking everyday if I got the message yet from Tesla. Good luck with delivery!
Thank you! I see you’re in Wichita - was there a few weeks ago for my daughter’s gymnastics meet. About a 4-5 hour drive from us (depending on charging stops).

Strykerwsu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Holdens, Mach-e, Bronco
Country flag
No deliveries of the trucks shown last week to members?

mallenbrand

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F150, 2020 Q7, pending Cybertruck
Country flag
No deliveries of the trucks shown last week to members?
Doesn’t look like it. Also, I think several of those deliveries went out of state.

rizvend

First Name
CyBrNrD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybrtrk, aptera reserved
Occupation
Nurse Informaticist
Country flag

Hbrueckland

First Name
Hause
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3LR, MXLR+
Occupation
Accounting Consultant
Country flag
Doesn’t look like it. Also, I think several of those deliveries went out of state.
Hey guys, sorry for the delay. I’m in AR. I did pick one up last Friday. Our X had a battery fault when we got home Friday night. Didn’t notice it until Saturday. Luckily it is battery related so they’re replacing under warranty. All that to say, it was a busy weekend between the jog up, and dealing with the X’s tow to Tulsa for repair! Attached are a couple of pics. I managed to take my boys biking Saturday morning. Pic from the house and one from the lake where the bike trails are. Plus one with a few checking it out while we rode. Everyone wants to know more. Counted 35+ photos taken on the interstate home. Got flipped off twice and called a pu$$y once (someone yelled in a small rural town). Unfortunate, considering my 5 and 10-yo were with me. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I absolutely love it. It’s more than I could have asked/hoped for. I’ve owned an F150, Chevy 1500, and a Ram 1500, and none of them come close in my opinion. I don’t do any major towing or anything, just the normal haul crap off, need a truck kind of guy, like a lot of others I’ve seen on here. It drives so stable, sturdy, and comfortable. Takes bumps in the road like nothing. Love it! If you have questions let me know. I’m only a few hundred miles in (most being the trek back from KC), so I don’t have the full scope yet, obviously. So far so good!

Tesla Cybertruck Kansas City Deliveries IMG_2039

Tesla Cybertruck Kansas City Deliveries IMG_2021

Tesla Cybertruck Kansas City Deliveries IMG_2055
Sponsored