Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Does this imply that they won't have to be covered to legally drive with them (in California)?
Hardly anyone enforces that rule. Just like cops won't generally pull you over for filtering along the shoulder of a two-lane road but will if it's a four lane. Both are just as illegal, just... One is dumb to enforce and the other encourages consistency.

-Crissa

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
Hardly anyone enforces that rule. Just like cops won't generally pull you over for filtering along the shoulder of a two-lane road but will if it's a four lane. Both are just as illegal, just... One is dumb to enforce and the other encourages consistency.

-Crissa
Dig the F002 branding on the quarter panel. Kimbal Musk has F001 or F000, if that's where it started.

Joecool789

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Does anyone know when you can order the light bar, and if you can have it installed on an awd?

I saw that there is a wire on the passenger side roof mount hatch, which i assume is for the light bar, but not completely sure.

I also plan to get blue lights installed around the vehicle for volunteer fire department purposes, so i was wondering if I could tap into that wire for my own wiring needs.

SlegMD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus
Occupation
Physical therapy
Country flag
Looks sleeker. Hope they make a slim version!

FutureTruck

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX P, Lucid Air GT
Wild how these have still not been delivered along with aero caps.
Sponsored