Local Hummer dealership is going to be a Tesla service center!

D101010

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MYP
Country flag
There has been a abandoned Hummer dealership that has been vacant for years in Rogers, MN. A job posting at Tesla has indicated that there is going to be a new service center. So I drove by the logical choice in town and sure enough the building is being renovated. There is a new trench going out into the parking lot with several conduits for wiring. Sure looks like Super Chargers to me! I hope they keep the off road course that is still there, that would be fun with the CT.

There is no visible Tesla branding yet but I bet it won't be long. I might be able to see a CT way before my number is up.
Sponsored

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
There has been a abandoned Hummer dealership that has been vacant for years in Rogers, MN. A job posting at Tesla has indicated that there is going to be a new service center. So I drove by the logical choice in town and sure enough the building is being renovated. There is a new trench going out into the parking lot with several conduits for wiring. Sure looks like Super Chargers to me! I hope they keep the off road course that is still there, that would be fun with the CT.

There is no visible Tesla branding yet but I bet it won't be long. I might be able to see a CT way before my number is up.
Pictures of the CT, when it happens, or it did not happen

OP
OP

D101010

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MYP
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck Local Hummer dealership is going to be a Tesla service center! 20210709_163517

I would say this is confirmation of a Tesla super charger. Looks like there will be 8 stalls.

Tesla Cybertruck Local Hummer dealership is going to be a Tesla service center! 20210709_163541

And this is part of the old hummer off road course.

VolklKatana

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
2019 Tesla M3 LR AWD FSD, CT3 reserved
Occupation
Data Architect
Country flag